WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Friday, September 5, 2014

[Fanfiction] WELCOME TO MY WORLD - Chapter 15

Chapter 15 



Marina's POV

Clara and I waited apprehensive, while Dr. Alfredy whispered something in the ear of the judge, who changed her expression to something like ... relief ?!

- Very well! - the woman spoke aloud after the man walked away - Change of plans. Now, I call the last witness of Clara and Marina.

- What? But ... - Cadu started to speak but he was interrupted.

- Enough! - the judge looked at him, irritated - Let's hear what the witness has to say.

- But. what witness? - Asked Clara, but she was ignored.

- Send in Mr. Diogo Meirelles. - She spoke to the guy standing by the door and I was completely helpless.

- But it's my ... - I stopped when I saw him come through the door with a worried face - ... father? - I asked confused and he smiled at me.

- Sit. - The judge said - What's so important you have to say?

- Mrs. Judge, I have here.. - Slammed his hand in a black briefcase he carried - ... evidences that my daughter is able to support her family and at least 5 more generations.

- What? - I asked incredulously. Does that somehow he had regained his lost money? But how?

- From what I understand, you and your daughter were broke. - The judge said with an arched eyebrow.

- Not exactly. - He turned to me - Marina, forgive me. You have to know that I did it for your own good

- How so, father?

- We never lost anything.

- What?

- That's it. We are still ... rich.

- But how is this possible? All newspapers reported.

- My daughter, it's not difficult to spread rumors. All it takes is a handful of gossips. Mrs. Judge... - He turned to the woman - ... my daughter was becoming a woman I never wanted her to be. A person who gave value for money and spent exorbitant sums on futile things. I wanted to give her a lesson. - Every word out of his mouth seemed unreal.

- So, you pretended you were bankrupt? - Sarah asked.

- Exactly. - He said making me even more surprised. - I have many contacts, so it was not hard to get it. I made sure no one else would hire her services. I confess it was hard because my daughter is very requested in the universe in which she works. But I did it. Few people knew that my lie. People my utmost confidence. As Vanessa. - He looked at me.

- Vanessa helped you with that?

- Yes, daughter. She thought that when you realized how much Clara is common and her life is monotonous, you'd forget all of this and get back to her.

- How could you do this to me?

- Marina, it was necessary. And look on the bright side, you have learned the lesson. You learned to appreciate the more important things, like family, Marina. This family, which was perhaps not as united if you still lived in your private little world. Clara learned to live in your world and now you also learned how to live in hers. This is success, dear, is victory. - Spoke smiling - ... but now...  - he took some papers from the folder and handed to Judge - ... you've learned everything I wanted to teach you and you truly need the money.

- What papers are these? - I asked still off the air.

- The papers of the purchase of your home ... you sold it to ... me.

- For you?

- Yes. ... I mean... more or less. Actually I used the name of another person who you didn't suspect, also your car, and transactions in your bank account. Now everything is in your name.

- You mean ... I still have money?

- And very much, my daughter. - At that moment I didn't know if I was mad but I was surprise for sure.

- Well, so it seems that the only obstacle to give you the full custody of Ivan no longer exists.

- You can't do this! - Cadu shouted - Which example of family my son will be living with these two....?

- 'Two' what, Mr. Carlos? - the judge asked impatiently.

- Women's! - He exclaimed angrily.

- Yes, I know that was exactly what you were going to say. - Clara finally spoke.

- We won? - I asked.

- Yeah I grant to Mrs. Clara and Mrs. Marina the guardianship of the boy Ivan and his father can see him every fortnight while living in São Paulo. If you return to Rio de Janeiro you can see him whenever on weekends. You're also entitled to see him on some holidays. So will be a holiday with his mother and the other with his father. Case closed.

- My God, we won, Marina! - Clara hugged me tight crying this time of happiness and also glad I returned my fortune.

- Thank God, everything worked out.

- Thanks to God and to you, my love. - We left the room and Ivan was sat, waiting for us.

- Everything went fine, son. - Clara ran to him and hugged him.

My father came to me and stood beside me.

- We need to talk, dad.

- I know, honey. I know you must be angry and ... - he stopped talking when I hugged him.

- Thank you! - I whispered in his ear.

- You're not mad? - He asked surprised and I pulled away to look at his eyes.

- At first I was a bit ... but you're right. Even though the last few months have been the hardest of my life, I learned to value the really important things. If I had not run out of money, I don't know if Clara and I would be so close. We learned to fight together in recent months. I never had so much need in life. - I smiled, nervous - And yet ... I never felt so happy. Dad, I have my wife and my son with me and that's all that matters. Money is necessary, but I've learned to be more ... humble. And sure now I will not squander as I did before. I'll take my family to live with me in Santa Tereza and I'll live only from my work.

- It's a noble way to get on with your life.

- It's a good example for my son. - I smiled.

- So, that mean that I now have a grandson? - He asked.

- The most beautiful of all. - I grabbed his hand and pulled him up near of Ivan and Clara.  - Ivan, this is your new grandfather. - I talked to the kid who barely let me finish and has jumped in my lap doing all around laugh.

- How are you, boy? - My dad asked, reaching for the kid.

- Hi, Grandpa. - He talked and hugged him too - What cool, mom, our family is now even greater.

- I hope you have not forgotten me, Ivan. - Cadu stopped, pulling the child.

- Of course not, dad. You will always have a place in my heart. - Smiled.

- Give me a hug. I have to go.

- Right now? - The boy pouted.

- I thought you didn't like me anymore. - Cadu spoke resentfully.

- I love you, dad. Just because I want to be with them that doesn't change what I feel for you.


***


Clara's POV


- Finally home! - Marina said sighing.

- Oh, it's so good to be here with you two. You're all I need. - I answered giving her a peck and a kiss on the forehead of Ivan.

- Look, you two must be tired but I'm hungry. That snack that aunt Leninha gave me, didn't fill my belly. - The boy spoke making us smile.

- Okay, son, we'll have lunch, and tonight, we'll go out to dinner, to celebrate our victory. - Marina.

- Yeah! - Ivan.

- You, sir starved, now go take a nice bath to get a well smell then you help us to decide what we will eat. - I said slapping his ass.

- Okay, Mom. - Sauntered into the bathroom

- Clara, love, now we need to talk.

- Can speak. - Smiles.

- Do you want to go live in Santa Tereza with me? You, me and Ivan in our little paradise. What do you think? - She asked kissing my neck.

- Marina?

- Hmm?

- And if I don't? - She moved away.

- Then I'll be forced to never leave here. - She spoke and I smiled.

- You want to come to your home. - I realized.

- I love my life with you and ... you know ... iyou are all I need. But it's a matter of comfort and convenience for you, for me and for Ivan. Also, my studio is there, you know. I lived with you, now, come live with me!

- Anywhere with you is heaven, my love. With you I'm going to hell.

- I promise I'll not take you so far. - She joked making me laugh.

- So we just have to talk the news to Ivan.

- It's ... but he will take time to get out of the bathroom ... let's go to the bedroom ... just a little? - She kissed me and dragged me into our bed.









7 comments:

  1. Thank you for these wonderful stories
    I wish to know more about this story
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bia, I am back from my vacation and glad to read the new chapters. Thanks for still uploading and translating the stories.
    Kisses, Coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Bia. U made my day again. Looking forward to the next chapter. God bless u always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy it worked out for them :)
    Your dedication to uploading stories is so appreciated. Thanks Bia xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for an uplifting chapter!Whew!Never fails to end my night with a smile. Good night dear!��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Bia,

    What a delightful scene here....Diogo giving a life lesson for his princess to appreciate what you have specially the family that Marina what to build.

    Now this modern family will come HOME to their paradise to start a new life together.

    Always lovely Bia.

    xoxo
    A

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.