WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Monday, September 1, 2014

[Fanfiction] INQUIETUDE - Chapter 14


Chapter 14 - It's love 



It was very early for those who had very little sleep or been up all last night when the doorbell of Helena's apartment rang.

Rosa was opening the door and saw Chica seemingly afflicted. Hands that would not stop and brownish stains around the eyes.

- Is Ivan awake? - Asked the mother of Helena.

- He must be about to wake up, if he could sleep. - Rosa said - I saw him wriggling around in bed when I came in the fourth Luiza this morning.

- I'll wake him up, he'll go out with me - explained Chica heading into the granddaughter's bedroom.

Chica entered Luiza's bedroom and stared at the image for several seconds. Ivan slept in the arms of her cousin who slowly woke up.

- Grandma? What time is it? Something else happened? - Asked the granddaughter moving little not to wake Ivan.

- I came to get Ivan - said Chica entering - I'll take him for a walk with me.

- Ah! That's good, he'll love it. He woke up several times during all night frightened, calling Cadu, Clara ... - Luiza said, caressing the hair of his cousin - But it's not too early?

- It's less early than you think, miss. You can go to your bath. I'll wake the good guy here.


***


Clara woke up with a dry mouth and eyes heavy. Marina slept on her left arm making it numb. She looked at the bedside clock and was startled when she realized it was after nine o'clock in the morning. In haste, but without wanting to wake Marina, Clara got up from bed and went to the bathroom. Looked in the mirror and didn't recognize herself. She was downcast and had dark circles.

She closed her eyes resting her hands on the edge of the sink and took a deep breath hoping that everything had been a dream, but the screams of Cadu echoed in her mind.

Clara opened her eyes when she felt Marina's arms around her waist and the photographer's mouth touching her neck.

- Are you waked for a long? - Asked Marina, kissing Clara on the neck once more before grabbing her toothbrush.

- No - replied Clara, taking two steps to the side, releasing the sink to Marina - I shouldn't have slept much. I was supposed to go at my sister's house to pick up Ivan to talk but I slept more than I expected.

- Are you afraid of Cadu, as they say, bad-mouthing you to Ivan?

- After yesterday I think nothing surprises me coming from Cadu - Clara replied, snorting saddened.

- If you want, you can get the car. I won't be able to follow you because, at 11 am, the models arrive for testing.

- You've done so much for me, Marina. I don't wanna bother you. - said Clara stopping behind of Marina and kissing her shoulder.
The photographer shivered.

Clara stroked the back of Marina, brushing the hair of the photographer and supporting her chin on her bare shoulder. She smiled and Marina smiled back as she looked in the mirror.

The two returned to the bedroom and instead of dressing to start the day's tasks, they lay down some more.

Marina had Clara on her chest. She stroked her arms and hair and still thought it was insufficient. She felt herself useless for not doing something really tangible, but she knew that just by being there, by her side as the night before, was enough.


***


Ricardo left Chica and Ivan in front of the door of Marina's house  and offered to accompany her, but Chica said it was not necessary. That was a subject that she should solved solely with her youngest daughter. She assured that Ricardo she wouldn't commit any folly that put at risk the life of his cousin.

Chica was amazed at the grandeur and beauty of the place. Ivan, who was still half asleep, opened his eyes when he came across a gigantic pool. The trees of a beautiful green drew attention as much as the songs of the birds that were there.

Vanessa walked down the stairs with her sunglasses and her scowling face.

- How may I help you? - Asked, approaching of Chica and Ivan.

- I came to talk with my daughter, Clara - answered Chica - Can you call her for me, please?

Vanessa shuddered. Se didn't know if Marina had discovered who was the author of the processed photo. She had not seen what time Marina had arrived and couldn't imagine that Clara was with her. She shivered a little more when she realized that her plan backfired.

- You can follow me - Vanessa said turning back and entering the house.

The redhead asked for a minute. She went to Marina's bedroom and saw that she and Clara were awake and they seemed to be fine. On tiptoed she back to the dining room and said to Chica and Ivan that could climb the stairs, turn right and they'll find the right bedroom.

- Please, can you stay with my grandson? I need to talk to Clara alone - Chica said.

- Of course! - Vanessa replied with a wry smile - Oh! Look who's here, Flavia loves children, is not it?


***


Clara opened the curtains and windows giving good morning to the sun shining proud and intense.

- Clara?

She heard the familiar voice calling her and turned her face toward the sound. She stopped what she was doing and went straight to meet Chica.

The thrilled mother hugged her youngest daughter, covering her with kisses.

Marina got up from the bed and walked over to them. Got a little away waiting for the right moment to greet her mother-in-law. She laughed when that thought came.

- Can I ... talk to you ... alone? - Chica asked, looking at Marina.

Clara looked at Marina calmly. The photographer passed by them giving a kiss on the cheek of Clara and trying to smile for Chica, but the maximum she could do was weakly lift a corner of the lips. She was fearful of what would happen after that she would not participate. Nothing else could go wrong. Nothing else could move apart those souls who had met. But the fact that Marina didn't want to face is that even the souls could be separated.

Clara took her mother to the couch that sat in front of the bed of Marina. They sat down without taking their eyes.

- What's that in your mouth? Was Cadu who made​​ that, was not it? - Asked Chica, lightly touching two stitches on the mouth of Clara.

- It's no big deal - Clara guaranteed - Are you already knowing about everything, right? - Asked.

Chica confirmed with a barely perceptible nod.

- But I want to know from you. I need to hear it from you - Chica said - Is true that ... You and Ricardo's cousin ... ?

- Speak mom! No need to be afraid. Ask what you want to know - Clara was quiet and tried to pass this calm to her mother while held her hands.

- Did you drop your husband to be with another woman? Are Marina and you having an affair?

- It's not a affair mom. It's a relationship like any other - Clara replied - And yes, I finished with Cadu because... I couldn't hide this powerful thing that drew me closer to Marina. I love her, mom.

Chica was visibly shocked by the confession of her younger daughter. She couldn't assimilate all the information she had heard the night before with the new informations that arose this moment.

- How so you love her? Excuse me, child ... It's much to my mind... and Ivan? Do you already know how you're going to tell him? How can you be sure about what you're feeling? What if it's just a curiosity because Marina is ... beautiful, seductive ... Are you sure?

- Calm down. One question at a time - Clara got up walking from one side to another, capturing all the colors present in the bedroom, taking a deep breath to say all the information that her mother wanted.

Clara sat up in Marina's bed with teary eyes.

- I'll tell the truth to my son. I'll say I'm in love with a wonderful woman who just manages to pluck me smiles, she makes me happy just to exist.

- He is too small ... - Chica interrupted.

- Not small enough to understand that his father and I no longer understand each other more and that his mother can be happy with anyone, woman or man. I know he will understand that his mother wants to be happy with another woman and that it will not change the love I feel for him. And I'm sure what I feel, mom. More than complete me, Marina overflows me, you know?

- I just want you to answer me this: Are you happy? - Asked the mother kneeling in front of her daughter.

- Yes - Clara replied smiling.

- So this is what matters to me - Chica sat beside her daughter and held her tight - My baby ... My baby ... - Chica repeated, cradling her daughter - I'm here, okay? Even I don't know how to handle it, even I can't understand it, but I respect you and my love for you will not change. Just give me some time to process it all.

Clara took a deep breath and looked into the eyes of Chica.

- I just wish I had the courage you had, abandoning your father and, even if alone, seek my happiness - the mother confessed - I brought you a surprise, he should be running around.

- Did come Ivan with you? - Clara asked, going after her son.

Clara heard a laughter coming from the studio of Marina and when she came in she was met with photographer and son rolling on the carpet, exchanging tickling and laughter.

- Enough! You beaten me - Marina said with tears in her eyes.

- You are weak - said the boy starting another session of tickling.

- I want to play too - Clara said, jumping on top of them.

- Mom! - Ivan shouted, getting out of Marina and jumping on Clara, hugging her arms and legs.

Marina stood up and walked over to Chica. According to mood she felt in the studio, she concluded that the conversation was better than she expected and that, at least for now, there was nothing to fear.

- If I know that you hurt, or did anything that hurt my daughter I will look for you until the end of the world to destroy you - Chica said, looking mother and son playing.

Marina swallowed and guaranteed:

- I wouldn't do anything that could hurt Clarinha, she is my life now.











2 comments:

  1. Awe I hope all mothers are like Chica, only wishes happiness for their daughters. Love love! Kilig!

    Thanks much!��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah sometimes u just have to be honest with the people who are important to u about a new love whether it's with a man or woman

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.