WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Saturday, August 9, 2014

[Fanfiction] INTIMACY - Chapter 11


Chapter 11



Marina watched Clara go with Cadu, with a heavy heart. Vanessa was right, being the second choice didn’t suit her. She knew, of course, that she was more than that to Clara. She knew that Clara was in a tricky situation and that she had to be patient. She has been being patient from the beginning. But it wasn’t easy.

That situation was too complicated for her. So different from anything she was used to. Clara wasn’t like the other women from her past. She was married, a mother. Marina has always lived her life at an accelerated pace, and now she was learning to wait. She, who has always been the seductive one, was now being completely dominated by what she felt for Clara. She was madly in love, worse than that (or better), she loved her already. But that wasn’t a problem, Marina liked that change. To have someone who she would give anything, everything to, someone to make plans with. A great love.

But she, who has always put her body and soul into her adventures, her relationships, didn’t like to have to hold back now, specially now that she was experiencing such an unique feeling. She has had many lovers before, of course. But there has never been another Clara. There will never be another Clara.

Seeing her with Cadu after what had happened between them was different. Before, it would make her sad and envy. The guy was very lucky to have such a woman like Clara, and he didn’t even deserve her. Now she felt sad and jealous. She laughed at herself remembering a conversation she had with Clara once, on the beach. "Not being jealous is not a flaw, Clara.” She shouldn’t be jealous, that was not like her and Cadu is her husband after all. But she knew Clara’s soul was hers. They belonged to each other.

Clara wasn’t happy either. She barely slept, got up early. The sooner she jumped out of bed, the sooner she’d see Marina, the better then. Cadu wasn’t up yet when she left, those heart medicines took him down.
               
She looked for Marina in the studio, but they weren’t there yet. Clara found her in her bedroom, naked from the waist up while Vanessa gave her a back rub and talked. Clara felt herself burning with anger again.

- Clarinha, my God, come here. – She extended her arm. – Damn it, Clara, you don’t call to give news, an explanation or anything, I'm worried sick.

- I know, Marina. I’m sorry. It's just ... my head is a mess. - She looked at Vanessa. – Can you leave us alone, please?

Vanessa opened her mouth to argue.

- Van, please. - Marina asked, and she left.

- So, tell me. - Marina sat up and pulled the towel to cover herself.

Clara said nothing, she just looked at her with a curious expression. She was thinking how much she hated Vanessa touching Marina.

- What?

- Nothing. - She said pulling her to a hug. - I'm sorry, Marina. I really am, I wanted to have talked to you so badly.

- It’s okay. – She said, even though she was upset.

Upon hearing those words, Clara allowed herself to enjoy the embrace, holding her tight. Her hands were on Marina’s bare back, as she wanted to do every time she saw her undressed. She smelled her hair. And, of course, all of her body cells registered the fact that their breasts were touching, and that there was only a thin towel covering Marina’s. She felt that burning again, that one only Marina caused her. She kissed her cheek and Marina grinned.

- Clara, I ... I wanted to ask you something.

- Sure. What is it?

- I’m not complaining or anything. I just.. - she sighed ..- I just want to know. I wonder if we're both on the same page. If you and I want the same thing, you know?

- Of course. - Clara took her hand. - I want you, Marina. – She smiled.

- And I want you, Clara. All of you. I wanna be yours, and I want you to be mine. I want the love, the passion, the movies and popcorn on the couch on a Sunday afternoon, I want Ivan, I want all of you.

Clara smiled and touched her face. – And I want to give you all that.

She leaned her forehead on hers, and Marina kissed her nose.

- And, hey, that invitation wasn’t just about formality. I really wanted the three of us to do something together sometime. It would make me very happy.

Clara smiled. She loved to know how much Marina liked Ivan. After all, he was part of her package.

"I love you so much." She thought.

In the end of the day, she went home ready to speak with Cadu. But when she got there, she didn’t find her husband.

- Helena? What is it? Where's Ivan and Cadu?

- Ivan's at my place. Cadu is in the hospital, Clara. – She said cautiously.

- In the hospital? – Her eyes widened. - Oh God, what happened this time? Did he faint again?

- Yes, at the bistro. It happened some time ago, and…

- And why did no one call me?

- You know him. When we learned what had happened he was awake on the way to the hospital and he told us not to call you. That it was not a big deal. But you'd better go there now.


- No, of course. Of course, I will. – She grabbed her purse and they left.








4 comments:

  1. Thanks for spending your weekend on these! Don't forget to rest and relax too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your dedication Bia! You're truly the best <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful story on a Sunday morning....

    Thank you Bia, don't forget to enjoy the weekend.

    xoxo
    A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, folks!
    You're the best!
    Certainly my weekend was well spent. I hope yours has also been wonderful.
    Kisses, kisses, kisses

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.