WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Monday, August 25, 2014

[Fanfiction] WELCOME TO MY WORLD - Chapter 13

Chapter 13 



Marina’s POV

- You came early, my love. - Clara said when I entered the house.

- I was not quite willing to work. - I sighed.

- But, Marina ...

- I know ... we need the money, I know that, apart from Leticia, none of the small jobs I'm doing can sustain us.

- I don't care to live under the bridge with you, but you know, Cadu filed a lawsuit and he can take Ivan from us.

- Don't say it, even by kidding. - I sat beside her on the couch and gave her a quick kiss.

- I'm not kidding, Marina and you know that.

- We'll find a way ...

- I'm afraid ...

- I know ... me too. But we must not despair. I promise I won't leave in the middle of the workday, but it's... that woman still gives me retching.

- Marina, for weeks I don't see her.

- But she extended my contract just to have the opportunity to see you more often, I'm sure of it.

-  You are underestimating your own work. You are one of the best, Marina! You don't need me to get contracts.

- You should be there to see how she looks at me. Cynical, mocking.

- Your impression. Come here, let me give you a massage to try to relax all that tension.

- Yeah, I'm really in need of it.

- Love?

- Hmm? - I moaned as she massaged my shoulders.

- Do you think Cadu have any chance of winning custody of Ivan? - I turned and held her hands.

- Clara, this is not a possibility, ok? You have to stop worrying about it. We'll get a good lawyer, go to court and all will be well. No judge takes away the child from a mother like you.

- Oh, God ... and we still need to get a lawyer, Marina ... we have no money for that. - She got up and started walking around the room in desperation.

-  Hey! - I got up and grabbed her face with both hands, pulling all her attention to me - Everything is gonna be right. Clara, I promise. We'll not lose Ivan, are you hear me? - she nodded, but a tear trickled down her eyes.

- Marina, I love my son. I can't imagine ...

- So don't imagine. - I interrupted - Now he is also my son and I love him as if he were truly mine. Nothing and no one will take he away from us ... ever. - I kissed her eyes and then her lips, which ultimately left a shy smile appear.


***


Later 

- Mooooooooother, come play video game! - The boy screamed  from his room making us laugh in the kitchen.

-  Each time you call us, we don't know who should attend. - Clara spoke standing at the door of boy's bedroom, next to me.

- Mothers! - he rolled his eyes comically - Sit here. - He hit the bed and turned to us.

- Explain yourself. - I spoke.

- When I say "Mother" ... is Marina. - He said ooking at Clara, paused, turned to me and continued - When I say "Mom" is Clara.

- Mother and Mom? - Clara spoke pointing us.

- Yup.

- Wnnnn, how you are beautiful! - I said and he laughed.

- That's the way I got to differentiate you two. But in this case not needed since it is always you who plays with me. - he pointed at me - Mom is a disaster in this game. - He spoke softly as if Clara could not hear him. - You were too bad, is now improving.

- Oh yeah? - I asked, placing my hands on my hips.

- Ih! you try to understand yourselves - Clara spoke, sneaking.

- I'll show you who's bad. I was letting you win, boy!

- I don't need no one to let me win. - He showed me his tongue.

- Good to know that. I'm not going to help you anymore, give me that joystick.

- Here it is! - He handed me and we started playing.


***


Clara's POV

From the kitchen I heard the screams of the two "children" in the bedroom. Ivan boasted of victory almost every time. It seems, Marina was not much better than me.

Once or twice I heard him say things like:

"I won again", "You were lucky" or "No need turning your body and the joystick to the car turning."

Almost every afternoon they did a marathon of games, or watching tv, or walking the boardwalk of the beach ... a multitude of programs that they insisted to do together and they don't let me join with them. But I didn't care since we also did other things together. Like, drawing, dancing, watching movies. And, when the three of us are together, we went out to places like the beach or the park to enjoy the afternoon.

I wondered if this had to end. If I lose my son. If I couldn't do simple everyday things like making dinner while hearing the two arguing in the bedroom for a silly reason.

Sometimes they were approaching from nowhere and caught me distracted. Ivan was taking pictures of me while Marina said how he should do it. When I realized, I was making exaggerated poses and the two were starting to laugh.

Marina was really becoming a mother to my son and she was playing very well in that role. Surely no one would want to ruin a stable home like ours. We were perfect, no changes needed to be made ​​and probably the judge would realize that. After all, what Cadu say? Two lesbians can't take care for a child? If this was his argument ... I hope he is the only bigoted in court.


***


The days passed quickly and the day of the legal hearing was coming. I myself talked to Leticia for her dispense Marina on this day. After I explained what happened she indicated us a lawyer. I said I would think about her proposal because we were not in a position to hire someone to charge very expensive. She promptly offered to pay. I refused at first, but as the days passed by I saw that we were going to have no money and the despair took me.

We were in her office while Marina was working downstairs.

- Accept, Clara. Money is no problem. - She said for the thousandth time.

- Okay, Leticia. I swear I didn't want to but I see no other alternative. Hopefully Marina no dream about it.

- She doesn't need to know. - Smiled.

- But I'll pay back, ok? Can take but I will.

- I don't wanna money, that doesn't make me lack. - Spoke relaxed.

- I'll be indebted to you then? - I joked.

- No. There another ways to pay me. - Looked at me suggestively and pulled me into a kiss.

If I let that happen I would feel the dirtiest person in the universe. But if I did stop ... I could lose my son, for surely she would fire Marina and if we had no afford to look after Ivan, then yes we would have a problem in court.

While she had not put her tongue in my mouth I thought about what would be best. I was scared and angry at myself for to consider betraying my wife. I felt when the tears started streaming down my face. I had made ​​a decision.

When I felt the demanding language of the blonde asking for passage to my lips, I gave it immediately. And I was expecting the most intimate contact of our mouths ... but didn't come.

After a few seconds without feeling her in my mouth, I opened my eyes and the blond was on the floor with her mouth bleeding.

- Fired! - Leticia whispered with a devilish grin and then someone grabbed my hand and dragged me out still in a trance.

Just on the elevator I could realize that was Marina. She was red as I never seen before. Serious and looked me straight in the eye as if to scold me just with her look. We got in the car and drove home in silence.


***


In the bedroom 

Marina took off the clothes she was wearing and went to the bathroom. I accompanied her and watched as she put the shower on cold and let the cold water fall on her back, shivering her skin.

- Marina.

- Not now. - Answered simply.

- Love ...

- You know. I was with a bad feeling today. So you follow her to her office. - Swallowed - You would hide me that she paid the lawyer and still going ... pay her with ...

- No ... I still no ...

- My God, 'still no' what? Still had not decided? Seemed like that in the 20 seconds that she was kissing you without you resist, without you pushed her, Clara!

- It was by Ivan! - Yelled crying already.

- Our son, doesn't justify it! - Called back - Do you even think that selling yourself is the best way to solve this?

- I was afraid she would fire you and then we lose his guard - slid into the wall and sat on the floor sobbing.

- She fired me. Now what? If we lose him, you will blame me for life? Do I will be taxed as selfish because I didn't share my woman? Best ... because I didn't wanna sell you?

- Ivan is the most important thing to me, Marina. I really love you, but nothing will ever surpass my love for him. I'm so afraid of losing him, so afraid. And sometimes I do irrational things. - I squeezed my own head between my hands, trying to put the ideas in right place. - I heard the sound of the shower stop but I didn't move.

- Clara. - She spoke in a calmer tone and now was bowed to my side - Clara. - She asked again when got no response and held my face - I know he's more important and I'm not trying to compete. You know what I feel for you both. But you have no idea how it hurt me to see that woman kissing you, touching you and worse yet ... see you allowing. Cadu had no arguments. Any little lawyer could solve our case. Now everything has changed, Clara ... I no longer have a job ... nor you. Now he can claim that and, honestly, seems to me a strong argument. Further that he has a stable life in São Paulo. I don't wanna scare you, is not it. I just want to say that acting in desperation doesn't improve things at all.

- Do you think now we could lose?

- I just know that all those days, I told you not to be afraid. And now ... I'm afraid, Clara. Afraid to lose you and Ivan.

- Why me?

- Because, as I realized from Cadu, his intention is to make you get back to him through Ivan. And from what I saw today, I can lose you for any woman, imagine for a guy who was married to you for 10 years ...


___
Note by Bia
Tense, huh?!




6 comments:

  1. Had to read it first before I start all the paperwork I brought home another sleepless night until dawn. This is my way of having a little break...Coffee and fanfic of CLARINA.

    anyways what an intense chapter is this Bia...oh Marina is that your strategy to keep your head cool....taking a cold bath well surely it works....

    Just hang on Clara miracle do happen....

    Thank you Bia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god, I just hope everything gonna be ok. I need that. I need "happy ending".
    Thanks B, for everything. And I´m really grateful for all writers. Kisses to all of you :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Karolina don't worry my friend it is still a happy ending no one would separate our couple not even Leticia or anyone....just wait on the turn out of the story...just keep reading.

    xoxo
    A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I´m gonna keep reading. And thanks for your words. I feel much better now ;)

      Delete
  4. I'm happy to know that Marina is not giving up on Clara

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.