WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Thursday, August 21, 2014

[Fanfiction] WELCOME TO MY WORLD - Chapter 12

Chapter 12 



Clara's POV

- I think it's just lack of healthy eating or something like that.

- Thank God! - Marina spoke relieved.

- So ... can I go home now? - I asked.

- You can ... but you have to eat better.

- Let me handle this, doctor. From today she will eat for 2.

- Right. - The doctor laughed - So, I'll sign your medical discharge and hope not to see you again.


***


- Are you kidding me, right, Clara? - Marina spoke after the doctor left.

- What are you talking about?

- Fainting of hunger? Can you tell me what's going on with you? Am I doing something wrong ... so you're not taking care of yourself?

- Love... you are perfect ... I just didn't have time to eat anything today.

- Why not? By the way ... what were you doing before you get home.

- Was that even if I wanted to talk ... but ... at home.

- At ...

- Please, Marina. - I interrupted.

- Okay ... is that you killed me with worry ... and if it were me? You wouldn't like it, don't you?

- Of course not. I'm sorry, I promise not to do that anymore. I'll take care of myself better going forward.

- I hope so. - She hugged me.

We went to home and, as soon as we arrived, Marina took me into the bedroom and we sat on the bed.

- What you wanted to tell me? - Asked.

- It's about Leticia. - I spoke slowly.

- Clara, with your ​​collapse, the day was already bad enough. Do we have to talk about this woman?

- We have.

- Okay. - She rolled her eyes - What?

- She called me today ... said she needed me to do something and gave me an address, I went without knowing where it was. When I arrived was her apartament. I swear I didn't know. - I spoken cutting something Marina was saying. - She tried to grab me.

- And I'll try to boot the eyes of hers. - She spoke nervously.

- Calm down. I didn't yield to her.

- When you say "tried grabbed me" ... - She waited me to speak.

- She pushed me into her bedroom and gave me a kiss on the mouth. - I said and closed my eyes, waiting for the scream. I received in response the sound of the bedroom door slamming. - Marina ... Marina .... Marina, come back here, let me finish talking ... I DIDN'T CORRESPOND! - I yelled but it was too late.

I needed to take a shower, needed to eat but still I felt quite dizzy and didn't want to risk passing out again. Marina had left and I didn't know when she would return. Nor where she had gone.

I got up with difficulty ... the sound of my belly was already uncomfortable. I opened the bedroom door and, when I  went down the hall, she came to meet me. I not avoided my smile but soon it faded when I realized how upset she was.

-  I would go there hit the hand in the face of that woman, but ... - she stood beside me and put her arm around my waist - I have to take care of you ... I'll call for something for us to eat and, while we wait, I'll give you a bath. - She guided me back to the bedroom.

I sat on the bed and waited for her to call some restaurant. Then she helped me up again and took me to the bathroom. I wasn't really in need of so much help, but I liked the care she was having with me, even she has being nervous.

- She took me by surprise. - I said as she soaped my back.

- I know. - She spoke seriously - But ... I'm jealous. - She admitted with difficulty.

- I would be, too. But you have to understand that I'm only yours...

- But ... she kissed you on the mouth.

- Yes, but it was a surprise ... I didn't expect ... so it was inevitable.

- Right. - She took a deep breath - I'll get over it. Now let's get out of here because the food must be almost coming.

She dried me and dressed me and then we went to the kitchen. In minutes we were eating. I felt much better after we finished the food. I had the strength now and I wanted to use it ... very well.

I slowly approached her who was sitting across the table. I came behind her chair and gave a kiss on her neck. She quickly turned and pulled me onto her lap making me sit. We kissed with lust and soon we were panting with just one kiss. She took off my shirt and I took off hers. Her kisses went down to my breasts and she lowered my bra. When her hot breath hit my nipple hardened the bell rang making me extremely frustrated.

- Let me go to see. - She said, still panting.


***


Marina's POV

I took the robe that was on the couch and put it since I was not the slightest desire to wear my shirt again. Clara didn't put hers, she just put the bra in right place and sat waiting me. I opened the door while the bell was "hurt" by the hasty person who I would be glad to get rid of soon to continue my party.

- Coming!! - I said and opened the door with a smile that quickly faded. I don't know how or where it came from, I just felt the pain in my mouth and turned my face. I had taken a hell of a punch. My mind took a few seconds to understand what was happening. When I got it... I saw Cadu, stopped in front of me, with a demonic face. I swear I was about to hit back but then Ivan pushed him to the side and came up to me, screaming.

- MOM! - I was a little incredulous. At first I thought he was yelling for Clara but soon he looked at me, making clear that was myself.

- Cadu! I'll call the police. - Clara spoke.

- How so ... mom? - Cadu asked scornfully.

- No. - Ivan intervened - Mom, he's still my father. - Told to Clara - I don't want he to go jail. But be warned ... if you lay your hands on my mothers again, I even call the police. - Spoke with courage and shut the door in the face of the enraged father.

The pain was still big but, just the fact of seeing Ivan calling me mom, made me anesthetized. Is that the last time was an act and this time it was real. He looked me dead with worry.

- Come, mom, I'll take care of you. - He spoke and pulled me and sat on the couch.

- Ivan? What did you call me? - I asked, smiling. The boy blushed.

- I'm sorry ... if you dont want ...

- You're kidding me ... of course I want. - I hugged him.

- Okay, so let's take care of you. Mom ... come to help. - Told to Clara who soon picked things they needed and sat beside me.

In the end, there was not anything too ugly. I was bleeding just because there was a little cut, my face got a mild swelling but soon it would return to normal.

The phone rang and Clara answered. I realized who was when I saw the tense face she was.

- What do you want?

- (...)

- What? You can't! - She spoke desperate.

- (...)

- Give it up ... you'll never get.

- (...)

- Ca ... Damn! Hung up!

- What did he want? - I asked and Clara became apprehensive.

- He will try to take me from you. - Ivan spoke.

- That's it. - Clara confirmed and, now, it was my turn to be apprehensive.







1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Bia for all the stories u have translated. Looking forward to all the next chapters.

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.