WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Tuesday, August 19, 2014

[Fanfiction] WELCOME TO MY WORLD - Chapter 11

Chapter 11 


Clara's POV

Leticia called me twice in less than a week. The second time she told me she needed me to pick up some papers with her. Somethings that would help Marina in her work, she said. I believed her, after all she spoke: "Marina told me that you two are married. I want to apologize for insisting about you so much, was not cool on my part and by the way, the son of you two is beautiful."

Well, after that I could only do what she asked: go and find her. She gave me her address and, when I arrived there, the place was a luxury condominium. She made ​​a point of seeking me at the entrance and I must say how beautiful she was. Now with a less professional clothing, a floral dress, her hair, always carefully combed and / or impeccably trapped, were slightly disheveled which gave her a totally sexy look. The sun reflected in her golden hair. The smile perfectly white. She walked toward my car with sensuality calculated, waved at me and sat in the passenger seat beside me. I drove into the garage and parked, she walked me to her apartment and there was all too perfect, there wasn't a clip out of its place.

- Wow! Your home is beautiful!

- Thank you! - Smiled.

- Sit down, Clara, I've asked Antonia to bring a juice for us.

- Oh, thank you but I'd rather you just give me what I came for. I don't have much time.

- As you wish. - Spoke politely - Follow me, please.

She took me to the halls of the big house, opened a door and entered in the room. I sincerely hoped enter an office or something. You can imagine my face totally surprised to see the bed. Big. Like everything around. A huge picture of her did contrast with the austere decor of the bedroom.

- Erm ... I .... Leticia - I was interrupted by the mouth of the blonde who, in a incredible rapidity, closed the door and was now holding my hands against the crimson wall. I tried to push her but she insisted, the heady smell of her sophisticated scent, the delicate but firm hands on my wrist, the extremely soft lips pressing mine. But something was missing.

- Clara, I want you. - The blonde whispered in my ear and then bit my earlobe.

I'm not a hypocrite. For a second I wanted to, even for a second any person would want it. A woman like that takes away the sanity of anyone. But when the melodious voice sounded in my ear, a smile on my face inevitably arose.

- "She is not Marina." - This was what my brain was found. My body begged desperately for her to guide me to soft bed ready in the middle of the bedroom. My heart was screaming like crazy that it only belonged to Marina and, poor me, if I gave myself to another. I gathered all the strength of my body, I don't know why, it was not very big at the moment and pushed the blonde getting breathless soon after, of desire I avowed, but also a tiredness that took ​​me suddenly.

- Stay away from me. - I said - I love my wife, we have a son, I don't wanna anything with you.

- Clarinha. You're panting. - She said, worried - That was just because I was... close? - Asked now with a sinic face.

- Just stay away. - I gasped as I felt a twinge in my chest - Don't you dare ever lay a finger on me or I'll scream like crazy.

- Ok. - She threw up her hands in surrender. She left the room for a minute without saying anything and came back with a glass of water. I drank immediately - I'll take you home.

- No need, I ...

- Don't argue, I'll get back in a taxi. Let's go.

When we parked the car she handed me the key and looked at me, stroked my face and lifted my chin with a finger.

- Clara, are you okay, right?

- Yes I am. You don't have to worry about it.

- Please go to the doctor, ok?

- Ok. - She gave me a warm smile.

- Can I give you a hug? - Opened her arms.

- You will grab me? - I asked suspiciously.

- I promise, no. - She talked and hugged me. But at the end she didn't lost the chance and gave me a kiss on the corner of the lips. I got out of the car quickly before that crazy resolved to do something else.

I entered the elevator and went up wondering what had happened, and most importantly, thinking if I should tell about it to Marina.


***


Marina's POV 

The next day, Ivan went home of his father. I worked in the morning and, at least for that day, I didn't need to hear the jokes of that soured blonde for my wife. She wasn't even in the studio. She had left a assistant, very friendly, by the way, due to guide me and help me in what I needed.

I took a long shower, asking God for the fatigue was gone along with the water and I lay down on the bed. My job is not as exhaustive and even when it is, I have great pleasure in doing so. The point is that Clara needed the car to sort some things out and I had to go to studio by bus. That's right, a bus. Only then I realized how much I was dependent on my money. No money even for the taxi, I was lucky to get the correct bus in the gone one, but in the back I was not so lucky. I got lost and ran half the city - at least it seemed to me.

I miss my car, my house, my studio, my private paradise, my ... - My train of thought was interrupted when Clara lay beside me in bed, nor had seen her enter.

- Hi, how was your day? - Asked and gave me a peck. Supported the body in her arms and let her face close to mine as she smiled widely.

- Tiring. - I talked frustrated.

- Want me to make you a massage?

- No, just lie down here and hold me. - I said as I pulled her towards me.

- Okay. - She lay on my chest and I was stroking her hair and looking at the ceiling thoughtfully.

- Today I lost myself, I picked the wrong driving. - Talked irritated, Clara knew how much I was getting frustrated with the lack of money. The truth is i don't quite know how to adapt.

- I love you. - She lifted her head, kissed my fingers and looked into my eyes.

It's amazing how one look of her could make me forget everything. What I needed more than that smile? The money couldn't buy this for me. God gave me the happiness of the tray and I wasn't knowing how to value it.

 I love you too. - I kissed her forehead.

- Marina ... - she lay down again.

- Yup?

- I know you're not used to living like this. I know it's hard and sacrificing for you. And I would love to say that it will pass ... but I can't. But think about it, there is a great chance for you to rebuild yourself, after all you are very good at it.

- You know, Clara, I don't need more. Sucks ride by bus and getting tightening the belt to see if we can go another month without having to go live under a bridge. But your smile and the smile of Ivan make it all worthwhile for me. I love you, I don't know if I'm gonna get everything I want. But what I need is beneath this roof. I spent my whole life in the midst of travel and amorous adventures. Vanessa and a thousand other women. I confess I'm not exactly a prude virgin. But after I met you, Clara, I learned that the simple things in life are things most worthwhile. You know, I've did incredible things until today. I frequented the best restaurants and, oddly enough, nothing compares to making my meals right there at the table with you and Ivan. Love, without you and he, doesn't matter where I am, life has no meaning without you. - I waited a bit and she said nothing - Clara? Clara, I make a statement like that and you don't say anything? - Silence - Love, are you slept? - I shake her a bit and she didn't move, I despaired ... I shake her one more time and no answer - Clara!? My love!? - I turned me getting over her. - Clara don't do that! - My blood froze, my heart stopped for a second and I was already thinking about leaving screaming throughout the building. I remembered that Felipe probably would be in Helena's home and I ran worried by leaving Clara passed out in bed.

I rang the bell repeatedly until Helena answered me with a unfriendly expression, but it wasn't a good time to apologize.

- Marina? - She asked, and her expression went from angry to worried in seconds. I should really be with a desperate face.

- Fe.. Felipe, where is he? Clara fainted. - I said and my voice was starting to fail.

- What? Ma ...

- Helena, please Felipe!

- Of course. - Looked inside the apartment - Felipe! Felipe! - Shouted.

- What was Leninha? - The guy also came with unfriendly expression but when he saw me, he got a little disarmed - Hi, Marina.

- Clara is passed out, come back to our home to you examine her. - His eyes widened.

- I'll get my things. - He ran to the room and then came back with a suitcase first aid at hand. - Let's go! - He spoke and the three of us run to our home. When we getting there Clara wasn't yet awake. Felipe has measured her vital signs and said she was with tachycardia but otherwise everything seemed normal. He put alcohol in her nose and she woke up a little disoriented.

- Love! - I held her close and she let out a small moan of pain - sorry.

- What happened?

- You fainted.

- What? - She tried to get up.

- Slow down, sister. - Felipe said.

- I'm fine. - Clara said.

- Would not it be better to take her to the hospital? - Leninha asked.

- It's a great idea. - I spoke.

- You're right, come on, I'm going to ask a friend of mine look at her.

- Guys, i'm just tired.

- Yes,  is exactly that. And it's been weeks since you complain to me an excessive tiredness. - Helena spoke.

- What? Clara, is that true?

- Not a big deal.

- Of course it is. How could you hide it?

- Marina, is not the time to fight, let's give her a break, pack things and we're going to the hospital.

- Right. - I said running my hands through her hair and started to get our stuff.

After a few minutes we were in the hospital. Clara lying in bed and I was beside her while the doctor, Silvia, was examining her in detail.

- And so, doctor? What has she?







5 comments:

  1. omg i cant wait to hear what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another interesting story waiting for the nxt chapter..thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew the woman gonna try something on Clara. And god I hope she will be ok. Can´t wait for the next ch. Thank you B. Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bia, Looking forward to the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an unexpected twist in the story, hopefully it's benign and easily treatable. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. Thanks for all you dedication and hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.