WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Wednesday, August 13, 2014

[Fanfiction] WELCOME TO MY WORLD - Chapter 10


Chapter 10



Clara's POV

- How do I look? - Marina asked looking at herself.

- Beautiful as always, let's go now, otherwise we'll be late. I already left Ivan with Leninha. She said that we shouldn't be worried.

- Great, let's go. God give us luck.

- Amen - I held her hand strongly and we left. I wasn't exactly dying to go there, but I felt I need to support Marina. And okay ... I wanted to see who was that such "Leticia", after all if she was beautiful, I had to stay around to protect what is mine.

Surprised me as I was changing. I was never jealous but with her everything was different.


***


We arrived at the appointed place and asked about the woman. The waiter kindly took us to the table. It was a relaxed atmosphere. We get closer and there was a blond woman sat on her back. She wore a black tube skirt, a white dress shirt, and black heels also. Even from afar we noticed her elegance and refinement. (click to view)

When we got to the table the woman stood up and greeted us, shaking our hands.
  
- This is Clara. - Marina introduced me.

- It's a pleasure to meet you. - The woman said it with a gallant look and held my hand for several unnecessary seconds.

She was really beautiful. The makeup well done, her lips a shade of deep red, highlighted by lipstick, curved in a beautiful smile.

- "I'm glad I came" - I thought - "I trust in Marina but not like the idea of ​​leaving her alone with a woman like that."

- Sit down, please. - The blonde say when she realized that she already held my hand too long.

We sat down and began to talk. It was amazing how she almost didn't pay attention when Marina spoke. She directed me discrete smiles, intense stares and my wife was beginning to get bothered with it. I must admit, I'm slow, because it took a long time to realize that the woman was looking at me shamelessly with second and third intentions. Sometimes Marina needed to repeat what she had said and it was making her visibly irritated. I'm fully aware that if that job wasn't so important, she would have thrown a glass of wine on blond hair of that woman.

At one point a phone started ringing.

-  Can you excuse me? My cell phone ... I have to take it. - Marina spoke and stood up from the table unwillingly.

- Of course. - We speak in unison.

Marina walked away and I cringed in my chair feeling myself unprotected.

- How long do you know Marina, Clarinha? Can I call you like that?

- Hmmm ... you can. I know her a few months ago.

- How did you meet?

- In a exhibition of photographs of her. - I didn't really know what to do or where to put my hands.

- It's okay? You seems ... nervous. - She arched her eyebrows.

- It's ... it's okay. - I cleared my throat.

- Excuse me. - She said and then leaned over the table, approached her hand from my face and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear - Marina has really lucky to work with a woman so...  inspiring as you. - She said in a low, seductive voice. The aroma of the wine coming from her breath came to me due to the proximity we were.

- How? Inspiring? - I asked confused.

- The beauty inspires us, Clarinha, regardless of which work we do.

- Ah ... I ...

- Don't feel ashamed. There's no reason to be ashamed. - She said placing her hand over mine on the table and looked at me with those hazel eyes and a totally seductive smirk.

After a few seconds inevitably involved by attractive wave that emanated from her eyes, I cleared my throat in discomfort and withdrew my hand from the table. A chuckle escaped her lips.

- Now that your boss is not around ... can we meet again some day?

- I ... better ...

- I know, I'm going too fast. I understand it. How about we start again, huh?!

- I'm back. - Marina spoke sitting at the table and I let the air I didn't even know I was holding. - It was my father. - She said to me.

- It's okay? - I asked.

- Same as always. - She answered - We can back to the subject?

- Sure ... what were you saying? - Leticia asked and now she seemed really interested.

- Well, I would show you some photographs. Clarinha ...

- Here they are. - I took them out of the envelope and handed to blonde who lost no opportunity to brush her fingers through mine.

- Let me see them. - She examined each one, showing approval only with the look - You are really great at it. I'm convinced that you're the right woman for this.

- Good. - I finally got to see her smile.

- I have just set up a studio in my business and, if you want, you can even work there.

- Of course.

- Just want to ask you something.

- And what it is? - Marina asked.

- Bring Clara with you. - Looked at me.

- I... no... it's better no... - I tried to get out of this embarrassing situation.

- Of course. - Marina spoke and, with difficulty, smiled.

- So all is combined. I'll send you an e-mail stating the place, date and time.

- Perfectly. - Marina replied seriously.

- Thank you. - She said gently.

- I thank you. - They shook hands.


***


Marina's POV

That woman could only even be unabashed. With a ridiculous grin on her lips all through dinner. I wondered if her mouth was paralyzed. I'm sure she didn't hear a word I said. I feel that if I had cursed her, she wouldn't have noticed. Does she not see that Clara is committed ?! Surely she knew it and didn't scruple to stop wooing my woman.

- "At what level are you stooping, Marina?" - Wondered in thought as she watched the blonde leaning on the table, teasingly -. "Long ago I sure would be hitting on her ... Now I'm here, pathetically jealous. Why me? I've always been proud to be a confident person."


***


- I don't know if she accepted me because of my work, or because of you. - I talked while driving the car.

- How so? - I knew she was just trying to ease the situation by pretending not to understand, but it only made ​​me angrier.

- As if you didn't know what I'm talking about. - I gave a wry smile and frowned.

- Are you jealous?

- Of course ... yes, Clara.

- But there's no reason to be. - She said laughing - I'm just your, your silly! - Kissed my face and I inevitably smiles.

- It's... she is beautiful. - I spoke.

- Oh, do you think so? - She crossed her arms theatrically.

- Hmm ... is ... just a little.

- No need to lie, ok? Of course you think so. The woman is a monument, perfect body, elegant, delicate, her voice is beautiful, the charming smile. - When she realized what she was talking, she looked to me getting a totally disapproving look.

- That's great. - I spoke softly and concentrated on driving. All the way she was talking to herself as I drove sulkily.


***


- Marina, let's talk. - Said when we walked home.

- I'm tired. We'll talk later.

- No... It need to be now.

- Go warn Ivan that we arrived. - I talked curtly.

- Only if you give me a kiss before. - She approached me.

- Ah, you can forget it, I'm still mad.

- Just a little kiss, come on. - She talked signaling the number one with her finger.

- Not half.

- And how is a half kiss?

- I don't know. - I started laughing.

- Your silly! - She hugged me - You are the only woman I want. - Spoke.

- And the elegant, charming, delicious and gentle blonde? Who, by the way, is crazy for you.

- She needs to be crazy for someone else because I already have owner. - Spoke and she bit my mouth.

- Oh yeah? - I raised an eyebrow.

- Oh, yes. - We kissed.

- So, come here. - I talked between her lips pressing her against my body.

I pushed her to the couch and we stayed there ... for a few wonderful hours.


***


Clara's POV

A week passed and there were me and Marina in the studio of Leticia. We got there around 10am. The blonde was waiting for us with a thermal cup in hands.

- Good morning! - She spoke somewhat excited so we left the elevator.

- Good morning. - We responded in unison.

- Are you ready? - She said to Marina.

- Always. - Marina replied with a smile that I could see, because I knew her, that it was totally forced.

- Come with me, Clara, while Marina works. I could show you some of my work.

- Hmm ... I love to see Marina working.

- Ahh, don't despise me, I promise we'll not take, so you can see part of the work.

- Marina, what do you think? - I asked.

- You who know, honey. - She seemed quiet, but I knew deep down cost much to her to talk about that.

- Don't worry, I only have eyes for you. - I spoke softly to her and just blinked - Okay, so let's go, Leticia.

- Great. - The blonde entwined our arms and we started to walk down the 12th floor of the building.

She showed me the most important parts, patiently explained to me her work. Finally we come into an office.

- And this is my office! - She said excitedly.

- Looks like you. - I said as I ran my hand through the white sofa seat.

- Sit - She said sitting. I accompanied her - How it looks like me?

- I don't know, elegant, imposing ... - I'm sure I blushed with the look she gave me. - You have good taste.

- Yes I have. - Looked at me suggestively - I know how to make my choices and I have true passion for what is beautiful. I confess that seduces me completely. - She said in a teasing tone.

- I... think I better go. - She smiled.

- If that's what you want. - She stood up and held my hand - But at least have a coffee with me before, huh? We have a great cafeteria downstairs.

- I think a coffee will do no harm, is not it? - I said as he accepted her hand.

She took me to the cafeteria and then we had the coffee so I practically forced her to take me until Marina. The presence of Leticia intimidated me so much, I would rather that Marina was with us.


***


- How was it? - I asked to Marina as we left the building after few hours.

- Photography is my passion, Clara, is always very pleasurable. But honestly, don't please me at all to know that you were with ....that woman

- You're being a jealous silly, was yourself who said you didn't have these crises, was not it?

- Hey, I'm not silly, but that woman looks at you as if she was ... argh. Don't make me think about it. - I couldn't help but laugh at the face she did. Probably looked fierce and angry, but I could only find it extremely cute.

- She can look, but in the end ... I'm only yours.

- Anyway, I prefer to avoid you go there. I can't even concentrate with you in the pit of the lioness.

- Ok, ok. Let's see how we solve it. Now, please, let's eat lunch because I'm starving. I think I'm able to eat someone.

- In this case, let's quickly before you eat me. - Laughed.


***


Marina's POV


The next day I had to go to work again. It would take a week to finish all the work and in the meantime I would have to endure this woman checking out Clara every day. But at least that day I would escape from it. Clara was in school of Ivan, resolving some outstanding things. The boy needed to go with me to my work, since Helena could not stay with him.

- Good morning. - Leticia said with a smile that soon fell by 90% to see that Clara was not near me. - Where is Clara? - Oh God, she didn't try to disguise.

- She couldn't come today. She is busy. But I brought Ivan with me. - I smiled as I messed his hair.

- Hello Ivan. - Spoke leaning slightly to look him in the eyes.

- Hi. - Ivan spoke not so excited. Apparently he didn't like the woman and he was not fake, he didn't pretend to like someone.

- Is it okay for him to stay here today? He's a true gentleman. He'll not disrupt anything, I promise. - I spoke.

- No problem! - She smiled a little uncomfortable - But Clara is okay? - Asked turning to me.

- Yes ... - I was interrupted by Ivan pulling the bar of my pants - Yes, dear? - I spoken and soon I lifted him in my arms. The boy crossed her legs around my waist and hugged me.

- Answer the woman. - He whispered in my ear.

- Clara was sort some things out in the school of Ivan. You know, she doesn't always have time to be here, she has to take care ...

- ...of our son. - Ivan interrupted me again whispering in my ear. I was confused by the phrase I had heard, and drove him to a confused look - Say it. - He insisted.

- ...of our son. - I repeated slowly.

- Ahhh ... is... "our"? - She made quotation marks with her hands.

- Yes. Ivan, our son.. - I entered the boy's game.

- You are ...

- My mothers. - Ivan finally said turning to her with a smile from ear to ear, is not it, mom?! - He spoke naturally and I almost choked on my own saliva.

- Ye ... yes ... of course.

- Oh, I see. - She said visibly disappointed - You are a lovely family.

- We know. - Ivan responded quickly and hugged me again.

After that, I couldn't help noticing that Leticia became somewhat grumpy, especially with me. She spent all day around, giving me orders and complaining with Ivan even though he was always quiet. For a moment I saw them talking and she left even more disappointed. I wondered what that wise kid spoke. I need to tell Clara that I said ... that Ivan was my son too. I think she'll understand. After all, this is not entirely a lie. Oh, c'mon ... Ivan has really been my son since I started dating Clara. And despite I never having thought about having children, he was a good one. 

I just know that this afternoon I worked with a smile on my face, those huge smiles that even hurt the face. After all, the blonde was dour, disappointed. I just hoped she knew losing, after all it is one thing to seduce someone you think is unmarried, is quite another thing to seduce someone that you know is compromised. Of course she would not give up, she didn't seem the type to do this ...

- "And by chance I seem this type? And even without seem like that, I'm, because I tried to seduce Clara even when she was married to Cadu. Does this woman will do it too? Could she?" - I Thought - "Of course not. Clara is only mine. I don't know why this stupid fear. She will not let me. She loves me truly. And a love like ours is rare, only happens once in life and sometimes not even that."


***


- Hey, man, what was that there? - Ivan and I was sitting on his bed playing video games while we waited for Clara who had gone to her mother's house to do "God knows what."

- What are you talking about? - Asked without even taking his eyes off the fight that we held and which he was winning with ease.

- This morning, at work.

- Ah, you're talkin 'about the blonde who's trying to steal my Mom from you? No need to thank. - Looked at me and smirked.

- This is all I need! I know very well protect your mother, ok?

- That your sullen face was not putting fear in her, if that's what you're talking about. But don't worry, that's for what I'm here. To protect you, after all, I'm the man of the house. - Winked and pointed at the TV screen showing me who had won the thousandth time.

- Ah, your smart, I'll give you what for! - I said tickling his belly. He writhed on the bed laughing.

- Wow, I see you two are having fun. - Clara said coming through the door.

- No. - Ivan spoke breathlessly - She is crazy trying to kill me.

- You who are wimpy. - I said laughing.

- Marina, do you want to kill my son? Don't you see that my little puppy is small and skinny?

- MOM!!! - He scolded her and we laughed - I'm nothing like that, okay?!

- You're a man, right? - She talked and hugged him.

- Yes, I am. I care for you. Now I'll leave you alone with Marina. She will tell you how we put that watery blonde in her place today. - Clara's eyes widened as Ivan left his own room giving us privacy.  It was that or he was afraid of the reaction of his mother.

- Marina, how so? You didn't fight with her, right? My God, I knew it would not work, and I told my mom today that you were about to punch the face of Leticia and I was not wrong ....

- Clara! - I interrupted her monologue.

- What?

- I told her that Ivan is our son. - Was it a huge smile on her lips? Yes it was.

- How so? For real?

- Yeah. I mean ... Ivan made me say that.

- Ah, so it was not... your attitude. - And that was an expensive disappointment? What a surprise for one day.

- No. He spoke in my ear and I repeat, as the day I asked you in dating.

- And she?

- She was a beast the rest of the day. How was nice not having to see that pathetic little smile plastered on her face!

- Marina, there is no risk of she fire you? 

- Doesn't matter. I'll not use my wife to get what I want. I have talent, Clara. If she doesn't like my work, I'm sure someone will like it.

- Okay, you're right. But so, means that Ivan has accepted pretend to be your son?

- And yet called me mom. - I said and she looked surprised and happy.

- He is a hopeless case.

- You're right. He immediately realized the intentions of "my boss." - I spoke to the affected voice.

- Of course, he picks up all on the air. So it was with you, do you remember?

- Yes, I remember.

- And talking about him ... Cadu delayed slightly his coming was not it? Do you think he will come tomorrow?

- According to "our son", he said this week is very busy. Why?

- I'm thinking of saying to Ivan to tell him about us.

- Do you really think it's right time?

- Well, I'm not sure ... let's think about it better and we'll see what to do.

- Right. What you decide I accept.







12 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you Bia <3
    NI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.... you're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome ;)

      Delete
  2. So somebody is checking out Clarinna huh...with the look of Heidi Klum.

    Don't worry M we got your back...lol

    kisses Bia. Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, my friend. Now is Clara's turn to be coveted.
      Oh, the woman in photograph of 'Leticia' is actually the brazilian actress Flavia Alessandra ;)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much Bia. Love the interesting story. So now someone else is interested in Clara........ Good thing, that Ivan was there to see..... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Bia.....thanks for your upload ;).
    This writer quite unique.....created someone crush on Clara....hahaha. ..
    So next chapter. ...poor Clara fainted and......
    Just stay close to Bia' s blog ladies :)


    N

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something tells me that Leticia will still cause a lot of confusion. It will be?

      Delete
  5. Thanks once again. I like the fact that the other women, who is drop dead gorgeous by the way, is interested in Clara. I felt in chapter 9 that this is where the story was heading, but I thought the interest would be in Marina. So nice twist, love seeing Marina jealous. Sucks to be Clara, having 2 beautiful women interested in her, I wouldn't mind that kind of turmoil. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is interesting to see the roles reversed. Marina will now know what is having a girlfriend desired by others. By the way ... the woman in photograph of 'Leticia' is actually the brazilian actress Alessandra Flavia .... yeah, she is beautiful in real life and extremely friendly.

      Delete
  6. Wow! The story is amazing. Ivan is a smart boy, he doesn't want someone will get into between his two moms, he stand as a protector. Anyway Leticia is a hot sexy... But still I prefer Clara & Marina..thank you so much Bia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ivan loves Marina and he wants her with his mom and that makes me happy

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.