WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Thursday, August 7, 2014

[Fanfiction] WELCOME TO MY WORLD - Chapter 9

Chapter 9


Marina's POV

Two weeks passed by and I could finally see light at the end of the tunnel, well, actually, in recent weeks I made some little work with Virgilio and Helen's friends, but God knows that, despite being grateful to them, I needed of something bigger.

It was a quiet morning, I had gone to bed late after several rounds of video game with Ivan and a incomparable night of love with Clara. The phone woke me up with my favorite music playing. I groped on the bedside table, with closed eyes and reached for the phone. I looked at the screen and showed an unknown number. I frowned wondering who could be and answered.

- Hello. - I spoke with the voice half dragged from sleep.

- "Hello, good morning, Marina?" -  The female and somewhat sexy voice sounded across the line.

- Good morning. Yes, I am so.

- "I wake you?" - Asked gently.

- No, I was already awake. - I lied.

- "So fine, my name is Leticia, I wanted to talk to you regarding a possible contract."

- Perfectly. - I sat in bed excited to hear that.

- "You were well recommended to me and I have a chain store and need photos for the magazines we're creating."

- Ah yes, of course.

- "We could meet to you show me some of your work?"

- Anytime, Leticia, just tell me.

- "Well, I want it immediately, no later than the weekend, I want to start soon, I'm pretty excited about my idea and optimistic about your work."

- Great, may be after tomorrow if you want. - I said trying not to sound desperate.

- "Sounds good to me."

- Okay, thank you.

- "Thank you. Bye."

- Bye. - I hung up.

I stood up from bed and started doing a sort of little dance of victory.

- Love, Clara, wake up! - I climbed back into bed and started shaking it.

- No. - She murmured drowsily - Let me sleep, Marina.

- Love, get up, we have to celebrate.

- Celebrate what? - Opened one eye.

- I just received a phone call, a woman wants to know my work.

- Oh really? - She turned to me - Really? Marina, you're not ... you're not kidding .... right? - She spoke quickly, stumbling over words.

- And looks like a big work. - She widened her eyes and put her hand to her mouth.

- Honey, that's great. - Hugged me.

- After tomorrow I'll meet her

- I'll wake up Ivan, we have to celebrate.

- Not at all. - I spoke - later we'll call Ivan. Now let's celebrate ... alone. - I spoke with my best seductive voice.

- Oh no, no, no. You killed me last night, I can't take any more. Stay away from me.

- I can't... you kill me, even your smell makes me want to... - I buried my face in her neck and sucked it making her shiver.

- Oh my God ... this woman will still kill me.

- No, you'll still live very much and I'll abusing this little body, many, many years.

- I bet even when you're old you'll be one of those perverted old ladies.

- Don't have doubt about it. - I said and started laughing.

- What time is? - Said changing the subject.

- Hmm ... - I stretched out to look at the radio clock - 10:20 am.

- God of heaven, my son should already be awake. Marina, even that I wanted it, now we have to get up.

- I'll only take 10 little minutes. - I said as I was holding her arms over her head. - Shhhh. - I put my lips on hers in a kiss full of desire, our tongues took a few seconds to interlace.

When I felt her given I blurted her arms and she quickly clasped my body. I went down my kisses to her neck as she panted trying to regain lost air during the kiss. I took advantage we were still naked and gobbled up her breasts, alternating between sucking and biting them. A throaty moan escaped from her lips as I pressed my knee on her sex already well lubricated. She began to sway against my leg and opened herself to have more contact. I smiled.

- For those who didn't want it, you seem to be enjoying it. - I teased her.

- Just don't stop. - She spoke amid an amused smile.

I replaced the leg by hand and touched her intimately, feeling my fingers get wet. I made her wrap my waist with her legs and I went as deep as I could. She dug her nails into my back and I couldn't help but moan of pain and pleasure. I started a movement back and forth and was progressing speed as she approved through moans and whispers.

How I loved when she spoke my name as she came! And although I have never said this to her, she always did it. Sometimes softly in my ear and sometimes screaming. I had not yet made up my mind which was better.

Near the climax I was interspersed between torture and pleasure, I stop touching her ever noticed that she was coming just to watch her beg for more. The third time I did it she cried begging me to let her enjoy it and that's what I did. I proceeded to penetrate her while my thumb massaged her clit, which made her couldn't take it for many seconds.

- Marina! - She said as she shook me with her arms and legs and then immediately I felt her body tremble and then her breath caught. I pulled my fingers from her slowly, still listening one last moan. I took my fingers to my mouth and I could feel the taste I loved most.

- You taste so good! - I said kissing her cheek.

- And you're amazing. - She said while recovering - I'm not used to it. I had never felt so much pleasure as this past month. Will always be so good?

- No. .. it will be better.

- So I have to eat better, otherwise I'll not endure. - Laughed.

- Yeah ... you're right. Come, I'll give you a bath

- Don't! - Spoke quickly.

- Hey, is not that what're thinking. I promise not to take advantage of you.

- Okay - I helped her to get up and we went to the bathroom where we take a shower together.


***


Clara's POV

Sitting at the table I watched Marina's face alight. She was concentrated, near to Ivan, but always with a smile.

Books and notebooks are on the table and she helped him with the homework of history. He had so much difficulty. He had his head down and he raised it when he had some doubts, which was soon remedied by her.

Cadu had called the day before to say that he would pick up Ivan on Helena's house over the weekend. He avoided coming to my house and I was grateful for that. He didn't know that Marina was with us and I had no idea how he would react when he knew. Ivan didn't tell him. I was surprised at how much he was smart. He knew his father wouldn't receive the news well and decided not to create intrigue.

Every time I looked Marina next to him ... I felt like he was not just "my son". Although unsaid words they too were mother and son. It was evident in the delicacy of every act of theirs. How Marina was careful, caring and when necessary, severe with him. And the way he was her accomplice, helping in every possible occasion; How he called her every time he needed help with something or when he had a nightmare at night or when he gets hurt. I didn't feel jealous of their relationship. I thought it was very nice to see them so close, I felt like in a complete family. I never thought that two women could make up a family so perfectly. She, me and our son. A silly grin appeared on my face every time that phrase came to my mind. But I knew that the initiative to to define so would have to come from the heart of both.

While this didn't happen with words, gestures and glances made it true.

- Why are you smiling to walls? - Ivan asked.

- Because I'm optimistic about a job. - Marina said stroking his hair.

- It's a good job?

- I think so.

- Will you take pictures?

- Yes, that's my job, baby.

- Can you teach me to take pictures?

- Of course! I bet when you grow will be better than me.

- Can I be a photographer like you? - He asked excited.

- It's just you study hard and you'll be able to be what you want.

- Yeah! - He replied quietly but very excited.

- Did you like, huh? Then answer the next question there, my photographer.

He turned back to the schoolbook and after a little more than 10 minutes they had finished.

- Honey, go take a shower because right now you have to go to school.

- Okay, mom. - Kissed me and Marina and ran to the bathroom.

- He's much better. - Said Marina.

- Glad you're helping him, I'm not very good with this, I don't have much patience.

- Nobody is perfect. - Said giving me a peck.

- Do you think I'm perfect?

- Perfect for me. - Replied and I smiled.

- Where you will meet the woman who called you?

- Dear God, I completely forgot to combine the local.

- Call her.

- You call.

- What?

- You call and say you're my assistant, so I'll not sound so desperate and so unprofessional.

- Hmmm ... yeah, right. Give me the phone and let's call her.

Marina took the phone and dialed the number saved across calls answered in her cellphone. I took the phone from her hand and cleared my throat getting ready to speak.

- "Hello." - The woman spoke from the other side of the line.

- Hello, Leticia?

- "Yes."

- Here is Clara, on behalf of Marina Meirelles.

- "Certainly, Clara."

- I just wanted to confirm where you'll meet. Is there any place in mind?

- "Oh yes, indeed, there is a restaurant of a friend of mine, recently inaugurated in Leblon."

- Great, can tell me the address?

- "With pleasure." - She said and then immediately gave me the address. I repeated as Marina wrote down.

- Thank you, Miss.

- "You're Welcome await you tomorrow, at 15:00 h... can it be?"

- Yes, yes, of course.

- "So, see you."

- See you.


We hung up.

- And so? - Marina honey looked expectation.

- Tomorrow at 15:00 h at this address. It's the restaurant of a friend of hers.

- Great! Thanks, Clarinha. - We hugged.







18 comments:

  1. Thanks Bia for uploading two different chapter for us today :)
    Do you think I m really going insane ?
    Because of curiosity then I visit Nyah Fanfictions just to read intimacy chapters....lol

    Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are not insane, my friend. LOL
      To give you an idea, I follow (or try to follow) 55 fanfics Clarina (oh, yeah... I AM insane). Maybe one day I can translate most of them for you ;)

      Delete
    2. Wow....that will be great news for us. ...thanks in advance ;).
      Also thanks for your link of original version " welcome to my world ".
      You are awesome and frankly.....always love your responds :)

      Take care :)
      N

      Delete
  2. I thank you before reading it.....kkkkkk. ...it's really a great chapter :)

    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bia Thanks for the interesting n beautiful stories here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the chapter B :) Actually for two of them.
    I´m gonna be without internet the whole next week and I really don´t know how I will handle it. I´m so used to to the stories that it will be hard. But more chapters for me when I got back. I´m gonna miss you guys. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't worry @karolina when you came back you will have a full week of a beautiful story...

      xoxo
      A

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I´m sure about that :)

      Delete
    3. If you go on holidays, I wish you an enjoyable holiday
      ------------
      robbinss

      Delete
    4. Oh, what a shame, my friend
      But think positively, you will certainly have many good chapters to read when you are back.

      All will be missed. Don't be long, please!

      Delete
  5. once again Bia...Thank you for this...a remedy on my stress day....

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kkkkkkkk.... it's a great redemy, is not it?

      Delete
    2. Yes, B definitely a great remedy....specially if your waiting for someone to fetch...reading a beautiful story...nice...

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Can someone tell me (or give me the link) where I can find this fanfiction in the original version!!
    Thank you so much Bia for your amazing work! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://fanfiction.com.br/historia/497567/Welcome_To_My_World

      Delete
  7. Thanks Bia, thanks writer.
    It was amazing, and seriously next time when I'll to read the next part of this story
    I had to bring something cold to drink ;)
    It's nice to read and imagine Clara, who doesn't prevent against presentation of feelings to the Marina
    ----------------
    robbinss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really great to imagine Clara and Marina as comfortable with their feelings and showing them openly.

      Delete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.