WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Friday, August 1, 2014

[Fanfiction] WELCOME TO MY WORLD - Chapter 8


Chapter 8


Clara's POV

Stretched and turned me around on my own body, trying to hug Marina.

Result: I fell out of bed.

From the floor, rubbing my ass to stop hurting I tried to imagine where she would be. After the perfect night we had, why she wasn't beside me to wake me with kisses and hugs?

Maybe she was making breakfast. In this case I'd better run to the kitchen, because she would certainly put the house on fire, and she's a terrible cook. I got up lazily and moaning in pain - by the fall - and went to the kitchen where I saw no one. Everything was just as I left when I went sleeping. I walked through the house and couldn't find her. A thousand things have passed through my mind, like the possibility she didn't like the night before. In last drop of hope I opened the door of Ivan's bedroom and a smile automatically popped into my face.

She was lying on the bed, he had his head on her shoulder while her right hand was on the blond hair and the left was lying on the bed with a comic book of superman. The most charming was to see that his leg was over her body. In fact, he was almost all over her. I couldn't help a little laugh, which made her wake up and blink a few times to see me.

- Love. - She whispered trying not to wake him. I quickly went over to her and sat on the floor beside the bed.

- Good morning. - I said before giving a kiss on her lips - What are you doing here?

- Good morning. He had a nightmare and asked me to come here to read some stories with him until he fell asleep. I really have no idea who slept first. - Laughed.

- You did. - The boy replied sleepy and soon stretched - Who do you think that covered us? - He asked in amusement.

- I am really a bad company to sleep, huh? - Marina said looking at him.

- No, you aren't. I had no more fear and no nightmares. - Answered smiling.

- It's so good to see you there close together. But I'm half felt abandoned, you know? - I talked tricky.

- Oh no, Miss Clara. - Said Marina.

- No way, Mom. You know we love you, is not Marina?

- Of course we do. You're very crafty, you know what we do with people like that?

- What? - I asked.

They pulled me to the bed so I was lying between them.

- Tickling! - Ivan spoke and then he and Marina attacked me leaving me almost without forces of laughter.

- Oh my God. - I spoke with difficulty when they finally moved away. - So you're going to kill me.

- Poor thing. We destroyed her. - Said Marina.

- Yeah. But, hey ... she is quite feeble. - Ivan spoke laughing at me.

- Oh, is that so?  You two made a plot against me. This is nothing fair.

- Okay. We'll behave. Hey, Ivan?

- Yes - He kissed my face.

- Oh, what a yummy kiss! I want giving one of this too. - Marina spoke and held my face giving a kiss on my lips.

- And mine? - Ivan told her pouting.

- Wow, what a jealous! - She pulled him out and gave him a smacking kiss on his cheek and then he repeated the same gesture in her.

- It's very good our kissing session but I have to go prepare our coffee. - I spoke.

- I do it to yo ...

- DON'T! - Ivan and I interrupt her.

- Folks! I don't cook so bad, right?

- Are you kidding me? - Ivan spoke - Last time you tried to cook we almost died. My mother made ​​me pretend I liked but now that you already are in the family I can already to tell you, you cook bad as hell, Marina.

- You mean Mr. were pretending? And Mrs., huh, Mrs. Clara? - Raised an eyebrow pretending to be angry.

- I don't know what he's talking about. - I disguised.

- Oh yes, I was pretending and it was very difficult to do. - Marina opened her mouth feigning indignation.

- Your false. Don't want to talk with you two. - She turned burying her face in the pillow.

- Oh, don't be like this. - I spoke.

- Yeah Marina, mommy will teach you how to cook. Pretty soon you'll be great in the kitchen.

- I don't wanna.

- Why don't you, love? - I asked.

- Why not!

- I know. Let's tickle her too. - Ivan spoke.

- Okay, I'll learn to cook! - She shouted as she stood up from the bed


***


Marina's POV

One month has passed. I was beginning to despair. I couldn't sign any contract, I was just desperate and scared to death of having to make ID-size photos. Clara also could find no job. It was difficult because her resume bore little or no professional experience.

The most interesting is that, despite I was living a moment so desperate, I was so happy as never been. That to me was the greatest proof that money can't buy happiness. We were in the midst of a financial crisis and there wasn't one day when I wasn't sleeping smiling, with Clara or with Ivan - sometimes with both.



- You two have been so concerned.. - Helena said, while we were at her house that night. Family dinner.

- We are completely broke. - Clara spoke.

- Desperate. - I completed.

- Things will get better, girls, cheer. Clara, you and Cadu also have gone through difficult times. - She encouraged us.

- But sis. Even Ivan's college tuition are late. - And think everything was my fault! If I had not gotten involved with her or at least I had gone with my father, who knows her and Ivan would not be facing so much trouble.

- Marina? - Clara called me. - Hey, are you there?

- Sorry love, I'm just wondering how this is all my fault. If I hadn't come to you that day, you two don't ...

- Don't continue. - She spoke with a finger on my lips - You know that living with you was the best decision of my life. How many millions of times I have to repeat that?

- Marina, don't think so. It is that you two are desperate but, once this crisis is over, you'll see that everything happened as it should be. And besides, I've never seen my sister so happy as she is with you. - Smiled.

- Thank you. It's because, I hate to go through it. And I honestly don't know how to deal with financial crises. Never failed me money. Quite the contrary, always had leftovers.

- So now you two, especially you. - Pointed out to me - You'll have to learn to live with little. At least while you can't get a good contract.

- You're right, sister. - Clara spoke - Wait just a little bit, I'll see what my baby is doing. - She stood up.

- I don't know how Clara can get so quiet. - I sighed running my hands through my hair.

- Marina. - Helena as serious.

- Yup? - She took my hands and looked me in the eyes.

- Clara is already used to it. With Cadu always been like living on a tightrope as he invested in businesses that didn't work out.

- How so?

- I know it's hard for you. But you have to control yourself. My God, Marina, if you really want to stay with Clara ... this is her life. You would be able to live like this... the rest of your life?

-  For her? - I asked - For her, yes.

- It's obvious that the correct is to have money at least for the basics things. But I have the impression that you expect anytime again you'll have the life before.

- Of course I hope. But if it doesn't happen the most important is having her and Ivan with me. No matter whether rich or poor, they are the most important to me. - She smiled.

- Very good to know. You're really attached to Ivan, is not?

- I feel like he was my son. I've never seen a kid so smart, so inteligent. Swear to you, last week I went to a school reunion that Clara couldn't go and I felt so proud when they started talking me about him.

- He is crazy for you too. On the last weekend that he spent here at home he didn't take your name from his mouth a second. "Marina so, Marina do that, Marina taught me to take photos, Marina took me to the cinema." - I couldn't contain my laughter.

- It's so good to know it. - I said - Thank you for opening my eyes. - I pressed her hands between mine.

- You're welcome. By the way​​, rest assured, I'll talk to Virgilio. Who knows he has some contacts who can help you. Of course it will not get a very big contract but ...

- No problem, better days will come. For now what you'll can get will be enough.







4 comments:

  1. Ohhh Marina don't worry this all will pass by...

    what important is you have love and support of your family CLARA & IVAN....

    As saying goes there's always a rainbow after the rain...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marina is so responsible and kind. I love this side of her

      Delete
  2. Money can buy many things but not happiness so.....Marina , please stick with it!
    Thank you Bia ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe in the feelings of Marina. She will not let the difficulties disturb the relationship of them. ;)

      Delete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.