WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Wednesday, August 27, 2014

[Fanfiction] INTIMACY - Chapter 21


Chapter 21



- Of course I would prefer if my parents were still together. – He told Marina and then looked at Clara. - But you guys just kept fighting and you weren’t happy anymore, right, mom? But I also like Marina.

Marina hugged him. - Ivan, you have no idea how important this is for us.

- Of course I know. Now that I'm the man of the house, you can only date my mother because I gave you my blessing.

- That's right, my son. You take care of your mother. – They laughed.

- Now I know why my dad doesn’t like you. - He ran a hand across her face. - But it will pass.

- Ivan, now that you know, you have to understand that your father will try to make you dislike Marina. He might tell you things that aren’t true, because he’s hurt.

- Like what?

- Oh, I don’t know, Ivan. But he can try, then you please talk to us before anything, okay?

- Okay.

- Now let's get this boy on bed, for God's sake! – She hugged him laughing. - Come on.

Ivan lay in bed and each one gave him a kiss goodnight. They returned to the position they were on the couch before Cadu showed up.

- Let me see your face.

- I'm fine, Clara. The important thing is that Ivan accepted us well. - She smiled and gave her a peck.

- He took it better than anyone else. But he always said how I looked happier after being with you. - Clara nestled in Marina again. - You won’t leave anymore, right? - She looked at her.

Marina made ​​a face.

- Ah, Marina, come on. - She pouted.

- Okay, I can take the couch.

- Couch? We’ll sleep in bed.

Marina frowned, thinking of Cadu.

- Better not, right? – She laughed. - Come here, I’ll fix us a bed, a comfortable one, here in the living room. – She stood up and held her hand.

Marina was the one who woke up first, she was holding Clara, spooning. She smiled. It was nice to finally not wake up alone, and, better still, on Clara’s side. She kissed her head and then pulled her arm lightly, so she wouldn’t wake her up. She turned to the other side, and kept thinking of the night they had lived. She looked at the clock, it was late.

Ivan was up too. He came out of his room and saw the ‘bed’ his mother had made on the living room. She was sleeping, and Marina faced the other side. It was strange not to see his father there, he missed him badly, but Marina’s presence didn’t bother, and if they were happy, then fine. His dad wasn’t happy, of course. However, that would pass. He sneaked close to them and threw himself in "bed".

- Good morning!

Clara sat up, scared. – Ivan! You gave me a fright, boy. - He smiled.

Marina, laughing, hugged the boy and began to tickle him.

- Good morning, beautiful thing. Are you trying to ruin your mother’s heart? – She laughed.

- Oh, it was past the time to wake up, mom. - He kissed her cheek and hugged her.


The rest of the weekend was quiet. Marina went home soon after breakfast, the three met later for ice cream, and there was no sign of Cadu.

- Cadu, have you lost your mind? - Nando said.

- Yes, Nando, I did. I made a mistake, I admit, but it was at the time of anger mixed with alcohol. - He passed his hand across his face.

- Look, I'll give you some advice as a friend and as a lawyer. Leave it. Forget trying to get Ivan’s full custody, at least for now. Wait for things to calm down. This kind of divorce to fight for custody is very painful, especially for the kid. And you don’t have a very good case in hands.

- How come, Nando? Clara...

- Clara says she only got with Marina after she ended things with you, she says she didn’t cheat on you and you have no way to prove she did. You're getting the bistro now, you don’t even have a fixed schedule. You were always a little bit forgetful, even married. How will you take care of Ivan alone? I'm on your side, but Clara is a good mother, her schedules are more defined. Ivan is crazy about you, you know that, but kids at this age, man ... they just can’t be without their mom. It won’t be easy for Ivan to get out of his mother's house. Think of your son. Besides, now after this shit you’ve done that, if they decide to report you ... .. things will get uglier. Clara has more chances than you, the judge won’t give you full custody just because she's with another woman. The world has changed. And as you said, Ivan likes Marina. The best for you is to drop that idea aside and get a deal with Clara without justice involved, you two can share him. Clara is not going to screw you. Stop fighting, accept it, then give her divorce. Insisting now would be humiliation. Listen to what I'm telling you. A simple conversation is always easier than in justice. If you think that Marina is bad influence for Ivan, and I agree with you, you can even try something later. But later.  After that slap there, you lost all reason, wait for things to calm down.

Cadu heard it all, thoughtful. He didn’t like it, but he knew that Nando was right. It was humiliating. He hated losing everything to Marina. His pride was wounded. But he couldn’t make Ivan hurt too. Ivan was the most important in all this. A tear rolled down his face and he cleaned it up before anyone saw it. He wouldn’t be humiliated anymore.


***


The week started normally, Cadu hadn’t shown up yet, causing Clara and Ivan to worry a lot about him. But one day, Clara and Ivan were returning from school and he was at their door.

- Dad .. - Ivan ran and hugged him.

- I missed you, kid. - He held him close.

- Hi, Cadu. - Clara said in a flat tone.

- Hi, Clara. I need to have a word with you. I’ll be fast. - He took Clara by her arm to move away from Ivan.

- Are you sure about that? Is that really what you want?

- What are you talking about, Cadu?

- You know. Divorce, the photographer .. everything.  Is that really what you want?

- It is. I have made that clear.

- Alright. Go look for Nando then. He will take care of the paperwork.

Clara expected another threat, but it didn’t come.

- I want to take Ivan to the house I rented, so he can help me move, maybe he’ll sleep there tonight.

- Can I, mom? - Ivan asked excited.

- We can start with your new room. - Cadu said, pretending to be excited about it.

Clara stared at Cadu.

- Cadu ..

- And then we'll talk about schedules and stuff.

- Just this? No threats?

- No threats. But we'll discuss that. – He lowered his voice. - I still think that Marina isn’t a good influence to my son. Make sure you don’t keep touching each other in front of the boy, at least. We'll talk about that. I'm still his father and I have a lot to say about his raising. – He stepped away – So, let’s go, kid?- He held his shoulders.

- Ivan, wait. You have to pick up clothes, man. Go make a suitcase. Don’t forget your toothbrush.

Ivan entered the house.

- Thank you, Cadu.

- I hope I don’t regret this.

- Don’t forget your judo stuff. - Clara screamed to Ivan. – You won’t. Don’t forget ...

-          I won’t.


- It’ll be better that way, you'll see. – She touched his arm, but he backed off.

- Come on, Ivan.

Clara gave Ivan a goodbye kiss.

The two left and, although she was happy with Cadu’s sudden change, she was still worried about those threats. However, she knew Cadu was a good man.

Clara arrived in the studio, tooking Marina by surprise with a hug.

- Clarinha, what good surprise. - She turned to kiss her. – I missed you already. Where is Ivan?

- You won’t believe it. Cadu showed up and took him.

Marina’s eyes widened, worried.

- No. -. Clara smiled. - Not like that, Marina! Otherwise I'd be here like a hurricane. It was good, he said he wants to talk about schedules, and took Ivan to help him move into the new house.

- Good, that's good. - She smiled. - The less you fight, the better it is to Ivan,  and the poor thing has seen too many fights already.

- Yeah, he was all excited about his new room.

Clara kissed her again and Marina put her hand on her neck.

- Hmm, you know what I'm missing?

- I do. - Clara said smiling and pushing Marina towards the bedroom.

- I do know. - Clara repeated, throwing Marina in bed.

Clara began to undress herself while Marina watched from the bed, with a smile in the corner of her mouth. When she was just in lingerie, Marina couldn’t take it anymore and pulled her to bed too. Clara smiled and they kissed passionately.

- You know what I want to do today? - Clara said softly as she undressed Marina.

- Hmm?

Clara looked at her with a grin.

When Marina was already in the same situation as she was, Clara bent down to take off her panties, but not without kissing over it before, showing her intentions.

- Are you sure?

- I am. I want to taste you, try everything with you. - She kissed her again and  Marina surrendered to the touch, lying in bed with her eyes closed.

Clara was nervous but she wanted that too. And as soon as her lips touched Marina, her nervousness was gone. It was good, she tasted good. And it was even better to feel and hear Marina moaning and writhing under her tongue.








4 comments:

  1. Hope the next chapter gonna be exciting. Thanks B :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it as always Bia!
    You're the best :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an enchanting story to start my weekend....As always Bia.

    Thank you....holding tight for the next chapter...

    xoxo
    A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs Silva you're one of the best writers I've read in a long time. I would buy your books. You're a great story teller, detailed and emotional. I can't stop reading and re reading your work.
    Thank you soo much for the translation and sharing these characters beauty and love story with people around the world. We all need love stories :-)
    You're making a lot of people happy specially Me :-)
    Thank you soo much. Love from Sydney Australia
    Moni

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.