WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Sunday, August 17, 2014

[Fanfiction] INTIMACY - Chapter 16


Chapter 16


Clara woke up with her head on Marina’s chest, who had her arm around her. Her arm encircled her waist and their legs were intertwined. She smiled. How nice it was to wake up with her! She thought about their night and blushed. She began to trace her fingertips on Marina’s belly, lightly, and she felt her laugh.

- Good morning. – Marina said.

- Did I woke you up?

- Yes -. She kissed her head.

Clara lifted her body to see her.

- How can you wake up this beautiful?

Marina pulled her back to her arms.

- After the night we had, I could only wake up this way. – She smiled.

- It was the most magical night of my life.

This time it was Marina who moved to kiss her face.

- Mine too.

Clara looked at her, doubting her words.

- Of course it was, silly. - She kissed her. - No one compares to you, Clarinha.

Clara smiled and looked at her watch.

- God, it’s ten o’clock! I have to go, today is going to be a heavy day.

- So don’t go just yet.

Marina moved to be on top of her and started to kiss her.

- Ah, Marina .. this way I’ll never leave here. - She stroked her legs.

Marina gave her a peck.

- Stay here. I'll go get us something to eat. - She Eskimo kissed her. Marina put her robe and left the room.

Clara looked around the room stretching her body and feeling very happy. Nothing could erase that happiness.

- Hey - Marina said pushing the door and turning around with a tray. – I brought juice and cake for us. - She laid it on the bed and sat beside her.

- Say ‘xis’ – She took a photo, catching Clara by surprise.

- Ah, Marina, no. For God's sake, I don’t even want to see this photo.

- It’s our first morning together. - She laid her head on her shoulder. - First of many.

The two ate chatting and exchanging smiles.

- Today I have to talk to Ivan and my family. – She sighed.

Marina took her hand. - It'll be all right.

- Hopefully. – She took her last sip of juice. - I'm only concerned about Ivan. The rest of them, everyone's an adult, if they don’t like the idea, they’ll end up accepting us. Now my son ... my son is everything to me.- she smiled.

- And he will understand. - Marina squeezed her hand lightly.

- Good -. Clara said getting up. - I think I need a shower, okay? – She looked at Marina. - Come with me?

- And do you have to ask? – She got up and went after her.

As they entered the bathroom, Marina hugged Clara from behind, kissing her neck.

- Hmmm, will I ever get used to you touching me?

- What? - Marina asked a little worried.

Clara turned to face her. - Not what I meant, silly. – She said opening her robe. It’s just that when you touch me ... it’s electrifying. - They smiled and kissed.

- Not cold water, please. You know I don’t like it. - Clara said kidding.

Marina turned the shower. - Come! The water is great.

Clara stepped closer suspiciously, wanting to test the water before, but Marina grabbed her and pulled her under the shower. - Come on, my little thing. - Clara yelled and laughed.

They kissed under the water for a while. Until Marina took the shampoo and began to wash Clara’s hair.

- You’re spoiling me.  – She said, enjoying the massage she received.

- Good. You deserve all the good and the best. - She put her hair aside and nuzzled Clara’s nape before kissing it. Clara smiled, turned and began to wash Marina’s body.

When she turned to her back and pushed her hair aside, Clara made a sound of surprise.

- Oh, my God. Look at you. You are full of hickeys! - There was a purple mark around her neck and a few scratches on her back.

- Reminders of our wonderful night. – She meant to kiss her, but Clara moved away.

- Did I hurt you?

Marina rolled her eyes. - Of course not, Clarinha? - And then she held her waist so she could not escape the kiss this time. - I get hematomas easily. - She kissed her neck. – Pleasure ones are very welcome. - She smiled. - we take care of them later. – She checked Clara's neck. – Your neck is okay. Thankfully. Imagine what your family would think of me. – She laughed and Clara blushed.

- You clown. - Clara patted Marina.

- Yours.

They finished showering and Marina lent Clara a set of clothes.

- Please, don’t leave me without news today, okay? Call me, send me a message, anything. Or else, I’ll go wherever to find you. And I don’t think I should show up near Cadu for now.

- No way. - Clara worried. - Cadu is not aggressive, at least he wasn’t, but we should avoid it. I don’t want him to do anything against you, not even yelling. - She kissed her nose.

- Good luck. - Marina rubbed her arms and they hugged once more.

After several goodbye kisses, Clara finally managed to escape from Marina. As soon as she was out of the house she started dialing Cadu’s number after all, they had to meet to talk with Ivan.

- Damn it, answer me.

Cadu was in a cab, watching Clara leave Marina’s house through the rearview mirror. He was angry holding the noisy cell phone.

He went to the photographer’s house and rang the bell.

- Did Clara forget something?

When she opened the door, she was astonished to see Cadu.

- Cadu?

He opened the door wider and pushed her inside to keep her from trying to prevent him from entering. Today she would have to listen to him.

- Good morning, Marina. It’s a very beautiful day, isn’t it? - Cadu couldn’t help noticing that Clara and Marina had wet hair. - How was it to spend the night with MY woman?? – He screamed at her.

- Look, Cadu, I think you'd better go and if you want to talk, come back calmer.

- Calm? YOUR SLUT. You seduced my wife, how could I be calm? And even had the nerve to tell me I didn’t need to worry about you. – He laughed, ironically. – You kept pretending to be a good girl, waiting to attack, but you don’t fool me anymore, Marina.

- I didn’t pretend anything. And watch what you say to me, you're in my house! – She raised her voice- I'm so sorry. I didn’t want to get in the middle of your marriage, but I love Clara, and she wasn’t happy. And if she wasn’t happy, the fault is yours too. I don’t owe you any further explanation beyond what you already know, then please, leave. - She pointed to the door.

Cadu grabbed Marina's arms.

- She wasn’t happy? How do you dare to say that I didn’t make my wife happy? – He yelled at her.

- Let go of me! You're hurting me. – She struggled.

- WE HAVE A SON TOGETHER. Everything was fine before you came along.

- It was not! - She shouted. - Even though she was scared, Marina wouldn’t fail to answer at the same height. – Nothing was fine and you know that. You left her no room to be who she really is, besides being a wife and a mother. Now she can be who she is and be with whom she wants to. Let me go!

Cadu released her abruptly and Marina almost fell.

- This is not over. You ended my marriage. You ruined my life. - He began to feel ill.

Marina didn’t know if she helped him or sent him away again. But the decision wasn’t made by her.

- One day, Clara will wake up and realize that this here – he gestured towards her – this is nothing but an adventure. And you know what she’ll do? She will leave you! That if you don’t leave her before the first hottest woman that you see. - He smiled, his hand on his chest. – You deserve each other. He turned around and left, leaving Marina crying on the living room floor.








4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what's next Bia! Thank you for your work :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bia. Looking forward to the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that everyone knows, this would not be easy for the couple

    But knowing CLARINA of course they won’t give up…What important is Ivan’s approval.

    Thank you Bia….until next chaper.

    Xoxo
    A

    ReplyDelete
  4. God, it’s ten o’clock! I have to go, today is going to be a heavy day. how to rekindle a intimacy partner

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.