WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Thursday, August 14, 2014

[Fanfiction] INTIMACY - Chapter 13


Chapter 13


- My sister! - Helena pulled her indoors - How was it?

- Awful. How else could it be? – She sighed. - But it was the right thing to do and I feel like a huge weight had been lifted from my back.

- Oh, Clara. – She embraced her. - You know you can count on me, right?

- Thank you, Helena.

- It was the best. There was no way I could keep my marriage. – She was sad.

- Not when I'm so in love with Marina. – She then smiled and blushed.. - I need two more favors. Sorry.

- Sure, what do you need?

- I'll get Ivan soon in judo and get him ready for school. I wanted him to stay here tonight. I need Marina.

- Sure, I understand.

- And tomorrow, I want a family dinner here in your home to announce the separation. Cadu and I will talk to Ivan in the morning.

- You can go, I’ll take care of everything.

Clara hugged her. - I don’t know what I’d do without you. - She smiled.

- Now tell me ... You "need" Marina, huh? – She had a curious smile.

Clara patted her arm. - Oh, God! Helena, stop it. – She was  all red now. - Now let me go get my puppy.

She said goodbye and left.

- Hey, what’s up? How was the fight today?

- Are you okay, Mom? You don’t look very good.

- It'll be alright, my angel. Pretty soon mom will tell you everything. But now tell me.

- Our coach said we will be able to take part in a competition soon. – He was excited.

Ivan started to tell her how excited was his morning. While they had lunch, Clara warned him she’d stay in the studio until late and aunt Helena would pick him up on school.

- Hey, pay attention in class, huh? I want to see your grades at the end of the semester.

- Okay, mom! – He said without patience, jokingly. – Give Marina a kiss.

- I will, my love.


 ***


- Flavinha.

- Hi, Clara. – She greeted her.

- Where is Marina? – She scanned the room.

- Marina is having lunch with Vanessa.

- Clara? - Marina said entering the room.

- Just arrived. - Flavinha said laughing.

Clara hugged her tight.

- God, you should be grounded for leaving me here without any news, my little thing! – She hugged back. - Now tell me, because I can’t stand it anymore. I’m so curious, worried, paranoid even.

Clara grabbed her hand and pulled her into the bedroom.

- Clara, what's happening? I can see it in your eyes. - Marina was scared.

- Cadu fainted again yesterday.

Marina's eyes widened. - But what then, is he okay? – She asked worried.

- Yeah, yeah, yeah. For now, at least? His fault. He doesn’t care, he doesn’t take his medicine, he doesn’t follow the  doctor’s recommendations. It’s like taking care of a sick child.

Marina gave her a weak smile.

- But that's not why I didn’t show up here before.

- Oh my God, Clarinha. – She took her hand. – Did something else happen?

- Yes, Marina. – She was serious, looking into her eyes.  She swallowed. – I talked with Cadu. I told him everything.

- You what? - Marina looked at her with wide eyes. And then she smiled. - Clara, that .. that’s wonderful!! – She embraced her laughing and soon after she released and controlled herself. - But wait, are you okay? How was it? Did he harm you? No, right? – She asked running her hands on her arms and kind of scanning Clara to see if everything was okay.
Clara hugged her again, crying. - I feel lighter. But I'm afraid, Marina. I’m afraid he’ll do something, I’m afraid of my family’s reaction, Ivan’s.
Marina held Clara, comforting her. - It'll be alright, my angel. I'm with you. Whatever comes around we will face it together. - She kissed her forehead. - I'm so happy, Clara. – She smiled again. - Finally I get to have you all to myself. – She kissed her cheek. Then held her arms and looked deep into her eyes. - I'll make you the happiest woman in the world, that’s just what you deserve. - A tear streamed down her face. Said tear was lost in the kiss Clara gave her.

- Have dinner with me tonight? Here at home. Just us. - She caressed her face. - As our first official date. - She smiled.

- I’d love to.

They went to work. Marina had some photos for that day. But they both couldn’t stop thinking about tonight. Clara was happy to have finally put an end with Cadu. When she looked at Marina, she was sure she had made the right decision. They exchanged glances several times, followed by equally passionate smiles. Vanessa realized that, like everyone else, they were closer. But she didn’t say anything.

- Girls, I know it's late, but I needed this pics done for today. – She said with an apologetic smile. - I think it won’t take much longer. Please? – She handed them the material.

Flavia and Vanessa began to look at the pictures while Clara was heading for them to start helping too. However, Marina stopped her halfway, speaking softly.

- Not you. You go home to get ready for our dinner. - She smiled. - Now. I have a lot to prepare for us, for our night, and I don’t want you to see it before it’s done. – She held her chin. - Surprise. - She smiled. - Now go. - She kissed the corner of his lips, while Clara stared dazzled.

- I'll be back. – She promised and pecked Marina. It was amazing how the slightest gesture from Clara could get her off balance.

Marina went to the kitchen to fix everything. She asked her employees’ help with the food while she organized the rest. She made sure to do everything with great affection, she wanted it to be perfect. She glanced at the clock and rushed to get ready, Clara would be there soon.

Clara smiled the whole way home. She was eager, happy, and even a little nervous about this dinner. But it was a good nervous. She went to Helena’s to kiss her puppy, saying she would soon return to Santa Tereza. At home, she took a long shower and stayed longer than necessary passing her creams and perfums. She chouldn’t choose an outfit though. None looked good enough. She wanted to be perfect.

Finally, she ended up choosing a dark blue dress that fell to the middle of her thighs. She wore a new set of bra and panties for the first time, black color. Did a great makeup, but not in excess, more in a natural way. She decided to tie her hair, leaving only a few loose strands. Clara looked in the mirror several times before getting the courage to leave.

Marina dismissed the employees and spread some candles and flowers for the dining room, she put a low music in the background and set the light. Everything was perfect, except that Clara wasn’t there yet.

Clara arrived punctually, actually even a little earlier than planned. She waited a little bit before ringing the bell. She could feel her heart racing in her chest. Finally the bell rang. When opening the door, She saw Marina checking her out with a nervous  smile. She was holding a bouquet of red roses. Clara smiled.

- You are stunning, Clara!

- You too, Marina.

Marina also wore a dress. Tight-fitting black dress.

- Come on in. - Marina took her hand. - For you. Red roses of love.

Clara smiled, blushing.-  How cute of you, Marina. – Clara pulled her for a soft kiss. When Clara put her hand on her back, she realized they were uncovered and she felt butterflies in her stomach.

Clara looked at the place. It was all decorated. It was beautiful.

- You didn’t have to do all this for me. – She felt shy.

- Of course I needed. - She laced her fingers. – I want to give the best for you.

They put the flowers in a vase and Marina led her to the table.

- Hope you enjoy the menu. We have salmon in the oven with capers, potato and mango. Accompanied by rice, salad, wine, and I'll tell you later about the dessert. – She spoke blinking and pulling out the chair so Clara would sit. She crouched beside her taking her hand and kissing it. - I'm so happy, Clarinha. I dreamed of you here with me so many times that it doesn’t even seem to be true. – She laughed.

- But this time it's for real. – She gave him a Eskimo kiss before finding her lips.

Marina served the food and they ate while talking. Now and then they’d stretch their arms across the table to join their hands, and Marina watched her passionately while using her thumb to stroke her hand.

- You look at me like that and I get all embarrassed, look. – She was blushing again.

Marina just smiled.

- Time for dessert.

She kissed her hand again before leaving. Returned with a “brigadeiro” and strawberries, they took it to the couch and sat very close.

Marina took the first one and gave it on Clara’s mouth, alternating her gaze to her lips and her eyes while she ate it. Watching Clara’s lips moving that way made ​​her extremely horny. She licked her lips watching.

- You're spoiling me.

Marina knelt beside her, used her index finger to lift Clara’s face and kissed her passionately. Clara thanked for being seated, she would not have been able to stand. She put her hand on her waist pulling her closer while kissing her back. She barely had time to breathe and Marina was already devouring her lips again. She felt her whole body on fire and soaking her panties. Marina gave a bite on her lower lip making Clara groan, which brought a smile to her face.

- You laugh at me? You like to know you make a mess of me.

- Of course I do. - She kissed her jaw, moving her hand down Clara’s hand. - I love knowing that I can give you pleasure. – She spoke in her ear, kissing it. Clara closed her eyes trying to breathe and feeling her whole body trembling. In the next instant, Marina was no longer beside her and she immediately missed the contact.

- Come. - Marina stood and took her hand. - I wanna dance with you.

Clara laughed.

- Come. – She repeated softly.

Clara got up and followed her to the middle of the room. Marina turned the volume up. It played "L'Amour" by Ana Cañas. Clara Marina smiled pulling her waist and hugging her. Clara wrapped her neck, so they could dance close together. They danced a slow version of "I do not wanna miss a thing". Marina stole kisses on the neck and shoulder as they danced slowly. During the song "Take care of me", Tania Mara, Marina sang in her ear.

- "Tonight I'll dream, in your arms tonight I want to be. And there is no better place for me. I need to love you. I’m asking you, take care of me. "

Clara then turned her face away from her neck and kissed. It started as gentle kiss, they were both emotive. But soon, the kiss became more passionate, more intense. Followed by a hot, slow kiss, mixing their tastes. And as if she could bring her closer, Marina clasped his hands in Clara’s hair and they moaned softly.

- Marina ..

Marina put her hand on her waist forcing her to walk backwards until they found a free table where she pressed Clara using her body, kissing her again. Their tongues at the same time soft and exploitative, wanting to dominate one another. They parted with Marina pulling her lower lip between her teeth. Clara felt all the blood drain from her body to throb in a single place. Looked into Marina’s eyes and saw the darkness of her dilated pupils showing that Marina was also full of desire. Clara Marina put her on the table and spread her legs, standing in the middle. She moved her hands down her legs to her thighs, squeezing and pulling  the dress up for another fiery kiss. Clara thought she would explode. With her eyes closed, and her hand on the photographer’s nape, she took her closer to kiss her neck.

- Let's go to my room? - Marina asked in her ear before pulling the lobe of her ear with her mouth.


Clara nodded.







5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Love this n thanks so much. Made it just for my lunch. Thanks again Bia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh...feeling wonderful, thanks god it's my day off today so I can take a cold shower as soon as possible....lol. Thank you so much, Bia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another perfect story to end my day...

    Waiting on the hot chapter 14...lol

    Cold water please...lol

    xoxo
    A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could this be any hotter? �� I love it when you put into writing the scenes where the show were unable to show yay

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.