WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Sunday, August 3, 2014

[Fanfiction] INQUIETUDE - Chapter 8 [part 2]

Chapter 8 - Parte 2


Clara

I'm feeling ... weird. Strangely well.
The truth is that I'm unable to think straight. Everything that just happened was so mad that I'm still here trying to mentally organize the facts. But it's hard having rationality here with Marina  ... lying over me, hands caressing my body that just was deliciously corrupted.

I have a thought here eating me. I know. I should have expected the final point with Cadu. But I didn't plan anything. I only blame me for not resisting. But, who can resist this woman, my God?
I don't wanna to think about anything right now. I wanna to stay here for a while, discovering more about everything.



Marina and Clara were silent for some time. Clara was completely limp, her throat burned, her mouth was dry, and the mind buzzed as if it had a thousand angry bees.

Marina dragged the body up higher. Clara looked at her and realized, for the first time, a look totally different from others that she had received from the photographer over that time. Without that burning desire, without ulterior motives, was a sweet, contemplative, worried look. Clara saw love.


"With your child's eyes 
You are more than you seem"


Clara pulled Marina by the neck and kissed her mouth, feeling her own taste blend her saliva. It was a quiet, gentle kiss. Marina kissed Clara's nose making her laugh, kissed her forehead and pulled her into her arms.

They remained silent for a while. Clara ran her hands on the back of Marina and felt the scratches caused by her nails. Marina groaned in discomfort when the sweating of Clara's hands touched her injuries.

- I hurt you, I'm sorry. - asked Clara with her mouth close to the mouth of Marina.

- I don't care about me - Marina said, joining her lips to Clara - I care about you, my love. I wanna know if ... you liked it?

Clara showed a shy smile and buried her face in hair of Marina, who laughed along with her.

-Do you'll be embarrassed right now, 'little thing'? - Marina provoked laughing and poking the ribs of Clara.

The two laughed a lot, passionate. Delivered.

- I looked like a crazy, huh? - Said Clara feeling the blush  - You told me to let go ... I just... - Clara laughed - ... I just follow your recommendations. And, to answer your question: yes. I loved it. I could never imagine it to be that way, even in the dream I had.

- Wait... did you have hot dreams with me, Clarinha? Tell me, I wanna know everything.

- I don't remember much about it - disguised Clara - I just remember that when I woke up I was in the clouds. I felt how I'm feeling now - and kissed Marina.


"And just like stars burning bright 
Making holes in the night 
We are building bridges"


- Beautiful! - commended the photographer, drawing the contours of Clara's face with her fingers.

Marina has moved, positioning her thigh on Clara's thigh and her assistant felt goose bumps.

- Marina ... - Clara called with a cracking voice - ...and about you?

- What about me? - Marina asked, intrigued.

- hmm... you will ...

- Spit it out, Clarinha. Speak what you want - Marina said serenely.

- I want you to feel what I felt - Clara looked at Marina in a way that, for the first time, made the photographer bewildered.

Even disconcerted Marina felt her sex throb to hear the declaration of Clara. And Clara felt that Marina got her message.

- Are you sure? You don't need to ...

Clara silenced Marina with a hot and provocative kiss. The lips stopped its movements for the tongues ​​rotate in a crazy way between the mouths.

- This way is so hard to resist - Marina concluded, taking a new  breath to kiss Clara.

Clara felt a particular earthquake taking her body. Marina's hands roamed her body slowly and gently. Clara didn't know where to start, how to start. So she touched Marina how she was touched minutes ago.

- If I do something wrong ... - Clara whispered between kisses and touches.

- Shhhh ... - Marina interrupted with finger on Clara's lips - Remember what I told you just now: Feel me.

The curiosity was so blatant that Clara slid her hand on the body of Marina and soon reached the sex of the photographer. She shivered when felt how wet and hot she was.

Marina pulled the air through clenched teeth and bit Clara's chin. The photographer couldn't remember having felt so excited in her life.

Clara introduced a finger and felt the photographer to grab her hair. A bit wobbly she introduced another finger and sank them.

- Like this? - questioned Clara, in and out of Marina slowly.

- Y-yeah ... - replied the photographer of jerky way - I'll... help you.

Marina whirled getting above Clara. She braced her hands on either side of the head of Clara, as well as knees that lined the hip of assistant.

The photographer started up and down around the inexperienced fingers of Clara, who in turn felt hallucinate and to discredit that she would be responsible for giving so much pleasure to someone.

With her free hand, Clara touched the breast of Marina and massaged it. She was delighted by this new world. She played with her ​​nipples and allowed to feel the taste they had. Marina leaned over Clara, inhaling the warm, sweet smell that mingled with the sweat of both.

Marina stood and placed a hand on the back of Clara, pulling her to sit on the bed so that one of them was opposite to another.

- Keep going... - Marina asked with narrowed eyes and a smirk in the corner of her lips.

Clara ran her tongue down the length of Marina's neck as she felt the photographer exhaling heavily through the open mouth. The fingers of her assistant escaped with ease, because Marina was overly excited.

Marina put her hands on the mattress in parallel and tilted her head back. Attempted too much to resist, Clara caught a nipple between her teeth in gentle way and quickened the pace of her fingers when Marina moaned a little louder.

Marina returned the body to the starting position, brushed the sweaty hair from both face and pulled her bottom lip, biting it.

While Marina was trembling in her arms, Clara felt her arousal moisten the messy sheets. Her sex asked for Marina.

Marina joined to Clara touching their foreheads and their eyes met, the lips smiled before smile simultaneously.

Clara pushed away her forehead and bit down hard on the neck, shoulder blade and shoulder of Marina. Climbed the mouth to the ear of Marina and whispered:

- Touches me.

Without waiting Marina introduced two fingers into Clara and Clara moaned greedily in the ear of the photographer. Both were stocked in a crazy way. They groaned together, kissed, sucked up, bit each other.

- I wanna look at you - said Marina holding Clara's face with one hand when she felt she was about to have an orgasm.

Then Marina came to orgasm first. Two seconds later Marina felt the spasms of Clara become intense and short.

Marina and Clara hugged intensely. their breaths were against hot and sweaty skins and they lay with their legs intertwined.

- You're quietly - Marina said as she stroked the messy hair of Clara.

- I'm paying attention to beat of your heartbeat - Clara replied that she was with her head resting on Marina's chest.

- Sleep here with me - Marina asked softly.

Then Clara grieved for a brief moment when she remembered why she couldn't satisfy the request of Marina.

- I can't, Marina... - Clara said feeling a little lump in her throat - ...but pretty soon I'll be able to do it. Keep calma, is ending.

Marina pulled away from Clara and got out of bed leaving the assistant startled. She dressed a robe and left the bedroom

- Marina! - Clara called when saw the photographer goes out through the door of the room. Punched the bed thinking it would have destroyed the best time of her life.

Marina returned a few minutes later with her camera in hands.

- Where did you go? - Asked Clara visibly frightened.

- I want to record this moment - said the photographer climbing in bed with camera in hand.

Without contesting, Clara smiled with relief. Then Marina began shooting her artistic flashes.

Without Marina asked Clara surrendered to the lens of photographer in sweet and daring poses. Smiled, biting her lips forcing Marina to kiss her and tease her a little more.

Photos of both naked bodies and with united mouths. Clara took a picture of the marks she left on the backs of Marina.

Clara was lying with her back on the mattress and legs supported on the headboard. Marina sat upon Clara and clicked the face that had the most charming smile she knew once again.

The photographer moved the camera away of her eyes and stared at Clara smiling and shaking her head from side to side.

- What's this face? - Clara asked smiling.

- I'm falling in love with you a little more right now.







17 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put in when translating these stories for us. It's greatly appreciated. I've enjoyed reading all of them. I love the different perspectives each story brings to the Clarina storyline, and of course, I love that we get to experience the intimacy that could not be shown in the novela. So thanks once again, a fan from the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my friend... I really love the different perspectives of storylines.

      I hope, some time from now, I can bring some hilarious stories and, in the same time, romantics. Our beloved writers are very creative and can transmit all the love and tension we saw on TV screen. Keep following the fics and I assure you will not regret.

      Have a nice week.

      Delete
    2. amazing just like that

      Delete
  2. Ohh B,

    You never fail to amaze me...enjoying all your story line...
    reading again both part 1 and part 2 of the chapter 8 ohhh definitely we need a cold shower after this..lol

    Seriously Thank you Friend for doing all of this for us...surely your work was LOVE and APPRECIATED world wide..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my friend.
      I use my free time to translate the fanfics (my beloved is traveling :P )

      I don't know if it's advisable to read the two chapters in sequence. Perhaps this could lead to an overdose LOL

      Delete
    2. So are you going to read this chapter with your beloved....hahaha

      Delete
  3. It wasn´t such a good idea read this while I´m at work. There´s no cold shower near by. And thank god no one saw me a few minutes ago. It´s gonna take some time to get back together.
    B we will never be able to thank You enough. You´re amazing! :)))
    And now, I think I´m gonna take some fresh air...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made the same mistake as you, may I suggest if available: ice machine.

      Delete
    2. Oh, my friend. I've done the same thing as you. The difference is that I read the chapters in the classroom (hey, I'm not proud of it, ok?). At this time, the air conditioner did not meet my needs. kkkkkk

      Delete
    3. Lol, can imagine that. You have to warn us about chapters like this. Or I will not survive day in work after reading another one :D

      Delete
    4. Lol, I'm amused to the both of you lesson learned....

      oh bia not in the classroom....hahaha

      Delete
  4. Hello Karolina
    I'm reading your comment and there is no way to stop laughing ;))

    -----------------------------------
    robbinss

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm re-reading the chapters, while awaiting the next translation, and in chapter 7 when Vanessa is watching Marina and Clara in the studio and at the end the author writes "And there was nothing she could do to stop it. At least, for now", I can't help but wonder if this is foreshadowing. The "at least for now" statement has me concerned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing when I read that sentence, my friend. I think that hard times are coming.

      Delete
    2. Love the angst, makes for great stories.

      Delete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.