WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Thursday, July 24, 2014

[Fanfiction] WELCOME TO MY WORLD - Chapter 3



Chapter 3


Marina's POV

- You're welcome to your new home! - Clara opened the door for me with a huge smile that infected me immediately. I walked in and as soon she helped me with my bags.

- Clarinha, I hope I'm not much of a bother to you.

- Neither much nor little bit, Marina. You can rest assured you will not bother me.
- You always so kind. - I put the bags down and sat on the couch dead tired - I hate changes!

- It's really terrible. - She sat beside me - I still have to pick up Ivan in college. - Groaned in frustration.

- Sorry I tired you so much. - I said.

- It's not your fault. It's no tiredness, it's laziness, my dear. - Laughed.

- Ok lazy, then what do we do now?

- Bring your bags to your room. - I got up with some difficulty - Then let's go before I sleep here. - She stood up and we took the bags. I followed her and found it strange when I realized we were going to her bedroom. She opened the door for me again.

- Here we are. - She put the bag next to the bed.

- But Clara, this is your room ... I will not ... get you out. - I said a little confused.

- You wont. You'll sleep here and me too. You must not be very spacious and even if you are, I'm already used to it because Ivan he almost knocks me out of bed, you need to see. - Laughed.

- Clara, are you serious? - It seemed too good to be true.

- Yeah, Marina, you're my best friend, remember? - I couldn't help smiling broadly - You will not tell me who prefers the couch, right?

- No! - Said quickly - I mean ... no, your company is ... perfect.

- So, everything is right. I go into the kitchen to grab something for us to eat while you undo your bags. Oh, I almost forgot. - She went to the wardrobe and opened it. - You can put your clothes here. Is empty since Cadu gone. - She said with some regret in her voice, which made ??me kind of upset, but, what I wanted? Would she forget him in a heartbeat?

- Okay, thank you once again. - I looked at her tenderly.

- Hmmm ... I'll ... in the kitchen. - She tumbled over her own feet.


***

Clara's POV

- "Does every time she smile I lose my coordination and my senses? Does my brain will atrophy always this way and my heart will always be in a racing?" - That was what I thought as I tried to make a sandwich in the kitchen.

Where the hell I was thinking when I said that I would sleep with her? I tried to convince me that I just don't wanna to let her sleep on the couch.

How would be living with her? I imagined heaven on earth. I know, is bullshit but she was always so ... perfect. Even her faults I was dying to know. Waking up next to her every day. Just thinking about it a silly smile came to my lips.

I looked at the clock and it was already almost time to pick up Ivan. He was very receptive to the news that Marina would come live with us. As for my family ... well. Some were surprised a bit but said nothing, so because I was not saying that I was dating Marina ... even if I wanted it.

Helena talked to me much about it. She asked me if I was sure of it, said I would be giving perhaps not as real hopes. "All right, I like her" was what I said. In fact, ??myself surprised by that, I had never admitted to anyone. But it was true and living with her would only help me confirm this. At least that was what I expected.

- Clara. Have you seen my camera? - She asked popping the door with a comical expression of despair. I couldn't control myself, I began to laugh and laugh while pointing at the camera hanging around her neck.

- God, I lost my intelligence in the middle of the bags. - She laughed too.

- You're just tired. Sitting there, I made a sandwich for you. - She sat at the table and I served her. I opened the fridge, grabbed the orange juice I had prepared just before and poured into our glasses.

- Come. You continue it later. You have all afternoon. - She laughed at me.

- Thank you. - Awkward silence - Will you pick up ... Ivan?

- Yes, I'll leave in 20 minutes.

- Will he will not mind I being here? - She asked.

- Of course not. He will love having you here, if I'm happy he is also, okay?

- Are you happy that I'm here, Clarinha? - She asked with a cheerful and defiant voice. I choked on the juice and started coughing. She laughed - Need help?

- No, that's okay. - More coughing.

- You're blushing, Clara. - Began to worry.

- I'm ... cof cof cof ... well ... cof cof. - She stood up and patted my back, she lifted my hands up and I started to return to normal. Sometimes the words come out of my mouth without me realizing it, especially in her presence.

- Be careful to not die, lady! How Ivan and I going to live without you? - I couldn't help but smile at that comment fluffy. Maybe I'm being radical but, for me, it was like she was including Ivan in her life.

- I'm gonna live much further to torment them.

- I hope to be around every second. - She sat down again.

- And you will... if it depends on me. - Stared at each other for a while - I'll ... uhh ... change my clothes to go pick my puppy. - I said kinda lost.

- Okay, I'll finish up here and then continue unpacking. - She winked at me.

After getting ready, I went out to pick up Ivan while Marina was in the bedroom organizing her stuff.









0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Comments considered offensive will be removed.