WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Wednesday, July 23, 2014

[Fanfiction] WELCOME TO MY WORLD - Chapter 2



Chapter 2


Marina's POV

"YES!"

That's what I wanted to shout to Clara to hear her proposal. And yet, I used what little I had left of lucidity to refuse.

- Why? - That was almost desperate question of her. Why she had to have that expression on his face so ... passionate?

- Clarinha ... I ... - "why?" This was indeed a good question.

- If you have any obstacle I want to hear it, because it's totally on your part. Marina ... - she took my hands and looked me in the eye - I know I don't have much to offer. I also know that if you're bankrupt, I'm unemployed, but we'll find a way ... together. - She smiled.

- Together?

- Yup! - Her eyes sparkled.

- But Clara, you know what I feel for you.

- One more reason. So we can better analyze what we feel, especially because I'm still very confused about you. Stay here, let me help. I know you would do the same for me.

- Are you sure?

- Of course, it would be perfect. - A silly smile hovered on my lips. - Yup! - I said in a tone louder than normal and she threw herself into my arms.

In this 'playfulness', we ended up lying on the couch. Her face was inches from mine and I didn't know quite what to do. What I wanted was to take those so attractive lips, however, I needed to have patience, respect her limits. We were silent a few seconds that seemed minutes. The silence became embarrassing.

- It will be great to have you here, Marina.

- It will be great to stay here with you, Clara. I just need to talk about it to Van. God, she will freak out.

- She already hates me. Now she will want to kill me, huh?

- More or less that... - We laugh - but that's okay. I know how to handle her. I would not let her do anything against my princess.

- Princess?

- Sure, princess on white horse. After all you're saving me. - She laughed.

- Don't be fooled, I'm not that good! - She raised an eyebrow.

- Oh, you don't? So... why are you helping me?

- I'm not thinking only of you. I think about how it would be unbearable to stay away from ... - paused - ... a friend so dear. - I'm sure my smile was from ear to ear to hear it.

- Your selfishness scares me. - I opened my mouth in "O" feigning surprise and indignation.

- You don't have seen anything. - Winked at me.


***

Clara's POV

She had actually accepted. I was in the clouds. An inexplicable joy came over me.

See her crying and imagine that we would be away for God knows how long, made ​​me forget my own financial and family problems. Obviously it would not be a very easy task to tell it to my family. Maybe they will do some "bad judgment" of us. Of course my mind was not totally pure when I made the invitation. The main focus was not to let her go, however, was not just that. It felt like an opportunity to make a better reflection about her.

My first reaction was to hug her. I wanted to make her feels what I felt. Her heart pounded against my chest, in the same rate as mine.


***


Marina's POV

After some time talking, I said I was leaving. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and stroked it.

- You're my light, my angel. -smiles

- You're too important for I let you go like that. I don't want and I will not lose you.

- It would be almost unbearable to stay away from you, Clarinha. - We hugged again and I left there.

I needed to solve it as soon as possible. Calling my dad, talking to Vanessa, selling all my stuff. Good God, how I would do from then on. It would be very difficult and as Clara said ... she was unemployed, I was broke. We would have to work hard, I don't quite know what to make of life. Would I continue with the photographs or they would become a hobby?




I arrived at home and Vanessa was sitting on the couch, thinking.

- Have you been looking for her, huh?  -  She asked me as I got home. Sometimes she treated me like a wife. Her jealousy was clear for all to see.

- Whose? - I disguised.

- You know. - She answered grumpy and with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

- I went to say goodbye. - I breathed a sigh - We need to talk. - I went over and sat beside her on the couch.

- Go ahead. - Said without looking at me.

- Look ... I don't expect you to understand, okay? I know you'll be pissed and want to kill me. Call me stupid, I know, but ...

- You'll live with her. - Said biting her nails in an act of utter despair though well camouflaged by her impassive face.

- How ... how do you ... - I was really surprised.

- You came smiling. Your eyes are not red like when you left... Even if you had said "goodbye", you would arrive crying and even worse than when you left here. - It seems like she knew me well - Like I'm stupid to have hoped that you would come with me.  It would be just the two of us again. - I saw a tear drip on her face and I reached out to clean it, but she interrupted me - Please don't touch me.

- Van, I'm sorry.

- No Marina! Have long time since you left me behind because of her. Is no longer the same as before. Will you now live with her and her little life? You're just going to be little woman like her. Living with her and the son, do you think her family will accept you like this? And Cadu? When he comes to see the child and you're in his house? What do you think he will think?

- I don't care. The only people who truly I care about are Clara and Ivan. She accepts me, if he also accept me,  the rest does not interest me and it doesn't matter to Clara too, otherwise even in thought she would not have invited me. You know I love you ... but as a friend ... Clara is what I want, and maybe it be easier for the three of us. Maybe then she would decide on what she feels for me. And maybe you forget me a little.

- I don't wanna forget you, Marina. - She started crying more and I hugged her.

- You don't know how it hurts me to see you like that. Doing you suffer as bad as I make myself suffer. - I kissed her forehead - You will overcome, just give it time. I promise.

After that conversation with Vanessa, I called my dad and convinced him that it would get better. Vanessa would live with her sister in New York for a while until things stabilize for both.




A week later 

Everything was settled.  I took Vanessa at the airport, I sold all my belongings and my home and deposited the money to my father. I keep only enough to help ... in my new home. I put my personal belongings in the Clara's car since my car had also been sold and I went to her house.








0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Comments considered offensive will be removed.