WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Wednesday, July 23, 2014

[Fanfiction] WELCOME TO MY WORLD - Chapter 1

Chapter 1


Marina's POV

A nightmare perhaps ... who knows if I pinch me, hit me, I'd wake of that terrible dream. My dad had just told me that we were bankrupt and that I would have to sell everything to pay his debts. My God, how could this be happening?

- Marina! - My dad screamed at the other end.

- Dad, but how... This can't be real. - I said to me more than to him.

- Marina, there is no way to repair my mistake. Whining will not help us. Sell everything and come right back here!

- What? No way! I can't leave the country. - "And stay away from Clara... huh? No way!". thought.

- If you don't come, you will die of starve. You have no option.

- I'm a famous photographer, this will not hinder me.

- In the beginning ... but, yes, it will. There is another way, Marina. Even for a few months, you will have to live with me.

- Okay - I gave up so easily - But be warned ... it will be for just a few months.

- As you wish.

I hung up the phone and threw me on the couch trying to put things in order in my mind, something impossible at that time. Vanessa came and sat beside me.

- I've heard the talk. - The redhead shook my hand and I threw myself into her arms, crying.

- What will I do?

- We'll find a way. - Stroked my hair.

- Are you coming with me?

- To anywhere. - Smiled affectionate.

- You're a great friend. - I said sincerely.

- I know. - She laughed and kissed my forehead.



***



Clara's POV

It had been two months since Cadu was gone. We divorced and he moved to São Paulo. Our wedding was really unsustainable. I thank to God that he has had the decency to acknowledge it. But even so, it really shook me, after all it was 10 years and not 10 days. Cadu, has always been my best friend and suddenly something happened.

The fact is, while Marina has been a considerable factor in this separation ... our wedding had already been deteriorating for some time. I didn't feel fuller beside him. I missed something that was not even sure what it was.

And then ... she came and gave me everything I wanted and needed. Not only by completely different universe of mine. Her mere presence made ​​me feel better. The smell of perfume gave me mouth water and made ​​me travel. Her touch, so subtle, so gentle. No one had ever touched me like that and I say this in every way.

However, even though two months have passed, I had not gotten the courage to take even one step toward Marina. The fear was greater than anything. Fear of reprimand from my family, my friends, society in general and especially of my son. I had no idea how he would react to that.

I was fighting an internal battle with myself every hour of my day: telling to Marina that I want her, or living a life of appearance, of "little woman" that was attributed to me over the years.

I wanted so much to merge the two. I really like to be like this. I have to admit that, without doubt, the life of Marina seduces me completely, but there's no telling I would fit me at all. Maybe I would missed that ... home, child, household chores ... I know ... this sounds ridiculous.



***



Ivan was in school, I had finished my chores and was sitting on the sofa watching TV when the doorbell rang. I got up and went to answer the door. I was stunned when I opened, was Marina, and, God, she was truly awful. Red and swollen eyes, disheveled hair, wrinkled clothes, her gaze seemed lost and very sad.

- Clara. - She cried like a child.

- Marina. - I pulled her and gave her a hug - What happened? - I asked without depart me. She pressed me more and then let out a long sigh moving away of me.

- I came to say goodbye. - I were now even more shocked.

How to say goodbye? She would not go away ...she would do? But this was not possible. I needed her. How could she leave me if I love her? ... No, I still could not admit it, but she should wait until I could look deep into her eyes and say the strongest and most important phrase anyone can say to another person. I needed her. How would she can leave me? How? I took a deep breath trying to avoid the tears that surely would have come as a lump was forming in my throat.

- How ... How to say goodbye? - I said nervously messing me up with words.

- I have to go live with my father ... I can't ... stay here. - Sobbed - We're broke. I have no money for anything. I need to rebuild me but I can't do this alone.

- But ... but ... Marina ...that ... not ... you ... can't. - I was surprised to see that my face was wet with tears.

- Don't cry, Clara. So everything is more difficult and painful. It's not forever. But I also don't know how long.

- But ... you can't go ... I need you ... - I softly admitted, embarrassed.

- I can't afford to stay, Clarinha. - She held my face - I have no choice.



People say desperate times call for desperate measures ...

- There is a way.

- Which one? - She asked confused but apparently hopeful.



- Come live with me!















0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Comments considered offensive will be removed.