WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Tuesday, July 22, 2014

[Fanfiction] INQUIETUDE - Chapter 1

Prologue

And after the separation. Fear. Another word does not define the situation. Fear of both sides. Before facing the consequences of their choices, Clara and Marina need to confront themselves and an avalanche of confusing feelings that want driving them crazy. And along the way there is the desire for each other, which burns even more. 





Chapter 1 - Reciprocal


Vanessa

Marina has worked more and leaves home less than I'm used to seeing. Clara did not appear for a few days. Not that I mind. Only it's strange not to see her sly face here. Something happened between them and, apparently, it was something bad, because Marina didn't utter the name of Clara never once, not close to me at least.
I always knew that the "interest" in Clara was nothing but a 'nine-day wonder'.

Clara has nothing that really attracted Marina. She is so ... common. Simple. Marina is glamor personified. She deserves someone equal to her. Someone who knows how to dress, behave.

I understand that, in the past, Marina and me could not go through with the whole story of her father not accepting her sexuality. Or later, when an american woman decided not to leave her side. There was uncertainty, even I offering the firmest ground to she tread. But now ... now I see that she is much more mature and tired of life of jumping from branch to branch. She needs someone to care for her, to be here for her. And I, better than anyone, I'm ready to receive her.


***

It was the third successive hour that Marina was in his room. Looking to emptiness seemed to have become more interesting than to do her art, or have a swim in the pool, or drinking a wine. She didn't understand how she had passed of the extreme happiness to the state she was.

She took a deep breath and rubbed her hands in her hair. Need to reacting at least to get back to work. Later she would think how she would organize the mess that had settled inside her.

Seeming to have iron balls tied to the feet, she out of bed and went into the bathroom to prepare her bath. While the tub was filling, she looked at the mirror and was startled when loosened her hair and, for a second, saw Clara reflecting where there should have her figure.

She took a deep breath. Closed her eyes while leaned the sink. She opened her eyes and now was Marina who appeared in the reflection.

Vanessa went to the bedroom of the her boss to see if she needed anything and was surprised when looked at the bed and saw only messy sheets. She heard the sound of water and headed to the bathroom.

No matter how much time passes, looking to Marina immersed in a sea of ​​foam was the biggest contemplation into the eyes of redhead.

- You decided to get out of bed! - said Vanessa sitting in the same place where Clara sat month before - You decided to take a bath ... I'm liking of the progress.

Marina tried to smile, but only managed to make a strange movement with her mouth.

- I need to think Van, only that. - said Marina slipping into the tub, enough to support the head on the edge.

- Think about what? - Vanessa questioned.

- Who! - corrected Marina - In Clara. Oh, Van ... I don't believe I kissed her. I had Clara just the way I always wanted. And she responded better than I expected. I thought I'd win a slap in the face - Marina laughed like a silly, a childish laughter.

Vanessa wrinkled her nose.
- Now what?... you already got what you wanted. You can pass to the next, right?

- What next, Vanessa? Are you crazy? Why do you think I'm like this now? I'm lost, Van. L O S T! - Said Marina undoing her laughing and looking Vanessa harshly.

- What do you mean by "lost"?

- I'm not falling for her anymore - Marina confessed.

Vanessa felt a laugh to form in her throat, but restrained herself.

- I'm IN LOVE and ...

- You're not in love - Vanessa snapped, annoyed - She's just another souvenir for your collection.

- I can't even talk to you, huh? - Said Marina rising from the tub. She took the towel, wrapped it around her body and returned to the bedroom. - Seems like you don't wanna to see me happy.

- It's for wanting to see you happy that I don't think right you chase a married woman - the redhead tried to justify herself and followed Marina.

Marina gave a wry chuckle and turned to her assistant with arms crossed.

- Not only that, no. You don't wanna to see me with Clara because what we feel for each other is reciprocal and I was never reciprocal with you. You prefer to see me alone than with her.

Vanessa felt fire running through her veins. If she was not Marina  she would have received a slap in the face, but Vanessa refrained, closing her hands and breathing deeply.

- What we had was not true? You said my name while we had sex ... was it a lie? - Speaks Vanessa higher than expected.

- No, Vanessa! I didn't say that was a lie, I said it was not reciprocated. The horny was ... It was very mutual. But love ... I didn't love you.

Taking a punch in the face would hurt less than the words of Marina.

Marina regretted what she had said and asked to be alone. She has had too much confusion within herself, didn't need one more.

Like a dog that is shooed out of the house, Vanessa left the bedroom in silence.









4 comments:

  1. Hi, Bia.....never enough to say " thank you " for what you have done to us.

    Now.....Every morning back to my " bad habit " check out your blog from my cell before starting my activities. ...kkkkkkkk

    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So we both will have a new routine, my friend. You'll check out the blog every day and I'll translate fanfics almost every day. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey... i have never read fan fiction before. Its amazing :) . Thank you for translating the text...i cant imagine how much work that must be. Its really great to wake up and the first thing you do is checking this page :D. Best beginning of the day :) .
    Thaaaank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never read fanfics? Really? So you will not regret it. I'm an incorrigible reader. At this time, I follow about 55 fanfics Clarina. Not all are good kkkkk

      I love the chance to explore new solutions, new perspectives on the story. I myself have written a few fanfics about another couple and, I confess to you, is a lovely and exhausting experience.

      Continue reading the fics and maybe one day you become a writer too, huh? What you think? ;)
      Kisses

      Delete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.