WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Monday, July 28, 2014

[Fanfiction] INTIMACY - Chapter 5


Chapter 5


- Where are you going all dressed up? - Vanessa asked in a good mood.

- I'm going to see Clara. – She said happily. - She forgot this bracelet here and I'll take it as an excuse to see her again. It's early, I know. But so what? I miss her already.

Vanessa frowned.

- What about Cadu?

- Ah, Cadu is probably already taking care of his restaurant. Clara said he spends all day there. Bye. - She left without giving Vanessa the chance to try and change her mind.


***


Clara came out of the shower only to find Cadu waiting for her with glare.

- God, Cadu. I’m tired of this. – She walked across the room and he followed.

- No, Clara. Marina is crossing the line and you’re letting her, with the excuse that she is your girl friend and blah blah. Will you end up on her bed for this friendship too?

- I can’t believe I'm hearing this, Carlos Eduardo (Cadu).

- She has no business meddling in our family. You are a married woman, doesn’t she feel ashamed?

- Don’t talk about her like that! - Clara warned.

- You’re always ready to defend her, aren’t you, Clara? All the best to your Marina. Marina can’t be hurt, Marina can’t. .. oh, for God's sake. What’s the deal here, Clara?

Marina approached Clara’s apartment door, but she stopped before knocking because she could hear Cadu’s voice and he didn’t seem happy at all.

- Just tell me the truth. You think I'm stupid? What is it? You’re in love with that woman? Is that it? You barely let me touch you recently.

Marina's eyes widened.

- Cadu, for God's sake, enough!

- Tell me!. – His voice was louder. – Are you in love with her?

- No, Carlos Eduardo, I'm not in love with her. – She yelled slowly. - Marina is a woman and nothing more than my friend, for the love of God, enough with this. I don’t want to keep listening to your yelling due to stupid jealousy. Enough.

Marina blinked, trying to hold back the tears that she haven’t even realized were there. She left with a heavy heart. Was she really so mistaken? Clara didn’t feel anything for her? She didn’t hesitate to answer him. Okay, she didn’t expect her to say yes to Cadu, but .. she didn’t even hesitate. She drove back to Santa Tereza without paying attention, with bleary eyes, blurred vision, she almost hit her car sometimes. Marina entered her house running.

- Hey, you’re back already? Why? I wasn’t expecting to see you back so soon ...

- You win, Vanessa. That's what happened. Are you happy? – She said with her eyes full of tears. - I lost. - She spoke softly. – I was wrong, I was finally let down. - She smiled ironically with trembling lips. – Then she ran to her bedroom and cried.


Meanwhile Clara suffered at home due to the argument with her husband.

Throughout the weekend, Marina remained sad. She could hear that sentence over and over again. "No, I'm not in love with her." Vanessa was right, Clara might desire her, maybe she was curious,  but she wasn’t in love. She didn’t want to get out of bed or get dressed. She also didn’t talk to Clara, which left the housewife concerned.


- To prove that I'm not that bitch you think - Said Vanessa entering with a tray of breakfast for Marina. - I came to feed you and I brought a little movie for us.

- I know you’re not, I'm sorry. I shouldn’t have talked to you like that. - Marina hugged her. - But I'm not in the mood to eat or to watch any movie.

- Ah, but you’ll find a way. I'm not leaving here until you eat and watch this with me.



Clara checked her phone all the time, waiting for a phone call or even a text message. Nothing. That was weird. Didn’t Marina miss her the same way? Was she.. having fun there? So much that she didn’t miss her? Clara shook her head trying to scare away those thoughts and to stop thinking about Marina. She really wanted to call, but she felt insecure. She didn’t want to disturb or interrupt anything.







5 comments:

  1. Nice! Look forward to the next chapter. I like the twist, a bit of angst is not generally a bad thing in the end !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How will Clara fix this ?
    Thanks Bia ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She'll find a way... she always do! LOL
      Oh, God... Clara is so..... Clara!

      Delete
  3. Love will find a way if it's meant to be

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.