WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Thursday, July 31, 2014

[Fanfiction] WELCOME TO MY WORLD - Chapter 7

Chapter 7


Clara's POV 

We had spent all day outside. In the morning we went to the beach and ran by bike, as we promised to Ivan and later we went to the park, where I saw Marina turn into a real child and play with him in the mud all day. The result was they back home like two armadillos.


- I think I'll die! - Marina threw herself exhausted on the couch.

- No, we still not finished to play. - Ivan jumped on her and tickled her belly. She laughed and bowed, looked very tired to fight back.

- You'll kill Marina, son. - I said while smiling - Go take a shower, go.

- Oh mom... I really need? - He said.

- Of course, you Mr. are there all smelly, sweaty. Do you think going to eat with us like a pig? - She said with her hands on hips.

- Ahh, but Marina is dirty too.

- Therefore she also goes n-o-w take a shower. - I looked at her faking seriousness.

- Yes, ma'am - she replied - Ivan, let's see who bathes faster? - She asked the kid who smiled broadly.

- Not at all. The two go bathing calmly. If you want to bet, bet who gets cleaner or smelling.

- Challenge accepted. - Ivan spoke.

- All right then I accept too. - Marina spoke before to see Ivan running to the bathroom.

- Now's your time, girl. - I grabbed her blouse and pulled her up to the bedroom.

- You might as well take a shower with me. - She said as she grabbed me and kissed my neck.

- No, Marina, Ivan is right there and he sure is already coming back.

- At night you'll not escape me. - she moved away with a mischievous smile.

- All right, I'll take my chances - I said and started to unbutton the jean shorts she wore.

I grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled causing passed through her head. I lowered the jean shorts to the ground and there she was, in front of me, in lingerie again.

- What are you doing? - She arched eyebrows.

- Taking your clothes off. - I answered softly with teasing voice.

I hugged her and gave her a kiss on the neck. My hands went into the beam of her bra and untied it with agility.


- Clara. - She called softly. I moved away taking with me the piece that was taken from her. I put my hands on her waist and watched her body. I felt the urge to take me gradually.

- You are beautiful. - I whispered pulling a strand of hair from her face.

I moved away and grabbed her hand, walked her to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and put her inside the box and then I closed it.


- Hey, back here! - She said, opening the box, taking water off her face.

- I have to prepare the dinner. - I smiles.

- Clara, come on, you can't do this to me.

- Of course I can. - I winked at her and went to the kitchen.

It was really very hard for me to get out at that time, however, was still left over a minimum of conscience to remind me that Ivan would come out of the bathroom and soon he would come looking for us as he would certainly be starving.

I prepared dinner. Ivan came first and was watching TV. Marina came soon after. She talked to my son, things that I can't say well "what" and then came to me.


- It will not be cheap - she said giving me a kiss on the shoulder while I was cooking.

- I hope not. - Snapped with a smile - Help me. Organize the table, I'll serve soon. Do that and walk Ivan to wash his hands afterwards.

- Okay.


***


- Now you don't escape me. - Marina said as she saw me out of the bathroom.

- Wait, let me dry my hair before. - I laugh while drying my hair with the towel.

She went to the door and locked it. After that, she took all her clothes under my watchful and greed look. She lay in our bed and called me. I was kind of mesmerized by looking at her. My legs moved alone and within seconds I was already beside her who hastened to throw in the towel that was covering my body, not sure where to.

- Oh Clara, I waited so long for this moment. - She said before taking my lips passionately. Her hands roamed my back up to my neck, where they slipped through her hands on my still damp hair.

I can't say when I ended up upon her. I just know that the feeling was divine, it's obvious that I had never felt anything like this. I had never surrendered to a woman, but at that moment, my body was screaming desperately for more.

I used my hands to support me in bed and not let all my weight on her body, since her hands were free and exploring me eagerly. She slightly spread her legs making one of my dropped between them. In seconds she pressed her thigh against my sex already quite wet and I couldn't contain a moan which much asked to leave. We separated a few inches and I couldn't resist seeing her highly kissable neck within reach of my mouth.

The kisses that started there were treading a path to her breasts.

My God... I was taken by an uncontrollable desire for my girlfriend, it was all so surreal. Even the smell she gave off aroused my libido. A slightly sweet scent, penetrating. It was not her perfume, it was her natural smell. My mouth seemed to move alone and next thing I knew I was between her legs. It seems that the even more perfect smell coming from her sex attracted me like a magnet.

I looked at her face and she had her eyes closed as she gripped the bed as if preparing for what would happen. I smiled to see her that way, so fragile and beautiful. And in that moment I realized that I didn't know what to do. I mean, it's pretty obvious that I had an idea but I didn't know If I would do this correctly. If I was going to get enough to make her feel pleasure.

She frowned by my delay and opened her eyes seeking mine.

- Clara, are you okay? - She asked, probably because you saw my worried expression.

- If I do something wrong, you'll tell me? - I asked and she smiled.

- Just do it, follow your instincts.

- Okay - I took a deep breath and turned my attention to what I was doing.


***


Marina's POV

Oh God, for who didn't know what to do she was overcoming herself. My brain no longer controlled my hands which were undecided between pushing the sheet until my knuckles turn white and stroking her hair. Her tongue invaded me with a unique voracity and then immediately pressed my clit making me grunt and scratch my own body in despair.

My body couldn't keep still. My hips moved entering a pace dictated by demanding mouth. The moan escaped my throat incessantly and, sometimes, when I had the strength to open her eyes, I could see her smile, proud of herself. I controlled myself not to cry, deep within my conscience I screamed that Ivan was a few feet and could wake up.

And when I reached to orgasm I almost couldn't help the scream that echoed through the room, I just had time to turn around and bite the pillow as I felt my body being taken over by one where by pleasure and trembling, leaving me totally inert on the bed, unable to move. I definitely never felt anything like that ever. She continued sucking my sex. I don't know if she wanted to sip to the last drop of me or if she enjoyed sliding on her teeth on my clit still smoldering just to see me fully bending my body.

- Clara. - I said in a breathless voice. My whole body was aching and I felt my heart beat like crazy.

- You are wonderful. - She said smiling and came to me to kiss me again.

- I'm who must say this. - I hugged her with all the strength that was left me, which by the way was not much.

- You have a perfect taste. Even in my wildest dreams I could imagine something like this. Everything about you is so soft, delicate ... exciting. - She smiled like a child discovering something new.

- I still have much to give you Clarinha. Our night is just beginning, and I want to enjoy it fully. - Saying that I kissed her neck and she squeezed me into her arms. I turned me getting over her who caressing my hair. My hand went down the side of her body until you get her leg that I made ​​sure to squeeze and pull together my hip.

As we was naked, her sex had extensive contact with my skin and she rubbed it on me trying to quench the desire she felt. It should be big because her center was completely soaked. The smell of sex has occupied the entire room as well as the moans coming out of her mouth.

- Marina. - She moaned my name and I put a hand between our bodies and touched her sex making circular movements. She pressed over her body against mine, forcing more contact.

I slid my fingers inside her and heard her sigh. I sucked her breasts and her hand alternated between me shove deep inside her as much as possible and rhythmically massaging her clit. After a few minutes so I moved away and she quickly protested. However, I just smiled at her as I held her hands which tried desperately to hold me. From there I decided to give her the same pleasure she had given me putting myself between her legs.

And when I did, I found that her taste is addictive and I could spend all day listening to her moans. She pressed me against her body as she forced her hips against me, forcing me to not stop even for a second.

When she came screamed my name, making it clear that, different from me, she had totally lost the notion that we were not alone. When I looked at her I saw that she was crying and I got worried.

- Clara. - I climbed over her and kissed her face still flushed from exertion - Are you okay?

- It's all perfect. So perfect that I'm finding myself an idiot for taking so long to be with you.

- My love, it was on time. Waiting for you just made ​​me love you more, to want you more. - I smiles as I stroked her hair.

- Marina. - She looked surprised.

- What? - I asked confused.

- Repeat what you said.

- Waiting for you just made ​​me love you more, to want you more. - She smiled at me beautifully.

- You love me. - She observed.

- From the first day I saw you. - I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

- Say it. - She asked.

- I love you, Clara. - I said with all the sincerity in the world.

- I love you, Marina.









8 comments:

  1. Ohhh B.

    You made me cry...celebrating their LOVE..


    obrigada friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! It's really great, like I don't know, if did I breath while reading the story? Lol...all I felt is excitement..Thank you very very much...my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are so cute and passionate in this fic. I love it

      Delete
  3. Hi Bia.....
    Globo will definitely reject this kind of script. .....kkkkkk , how do you think ?
    Anyway , thank you a lot ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're right, Globo will definitely not show it LOL
      Ah, it was still so cute.

      Delete
  4. @bombay sapphire I agree with you most likely this will not be aired.... lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.