WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Tuesday, July 29, 2014

[Fanfiction] WELCOME TO MY WORLD - Chapter 6

Chapter 6 


Marina's POV

- Yes, you're beautiful. It's not for nothing that my mother is so in love with you. - He spoke naturally, leaving me gaping.

- W. .. wha ... what? - I stammered.

- You didn't realize? - He spoke as if it were the most obvious thing in the world - I know she likes you. I heard her talking to my dad. And I know you like her. So don't be sad ... she likes you too. - He smiled.

- And you don't care?

- What? that my mom is happy? - I think my jaw was already on the ground at this time.

- It's just ... I'm ... woman... and your mother too.

He rolled his eyes as if I was a fool.

- I have a friend who has two dads. - Explained - Ask my mother, I always go to his house to play. At first I found it strange but then I saw that it's normal.

- And if I ... dating your mom? - I said half afraid.

- You will make her suffer?

- Of course not! - I said quickly.

- Then I allow. But you have to ask her first, right? Because she's kinda sluggish, you know? - Laughed.

- Ok Ivan. Thanks for you understanding. - I stroked his hair while laughing.

- Marina? - He called.

- Hi

- When I have nightmares can I sleep with you? - He asked a little shy.

- Sure you can. Anything you need you can tell me, ok?

- Okay.

We stayed in bed playing for a few minutes until the door opened and Clara came with our coffee. She put the plate on the bed and sat down to eat.

At one point, after a while in silence, Ivan shoot another of his questions.

- Mommy?

- Hi son. - She answered quietly as she took the glass of juice.

- Did you see how Marina was beautiful? - She looked at me.

- Wow, she is, I hadn't noticed. - Apologized to the look.

- I who gave it to her. - He spoke proud - I figured you'd like. Oh and I already told her that you two can date. - Said quiet while sipping his milk.

Clara spat a good amount of orange juice in my right arm as she looked at the boy with wide eyes. I could not blame her, minutes ago I would have done the same if I was drinking something. Then she had a fit of coughing. Ivan went to her and took a few slaps on her back.

- Are you better, mom? - He asked when the crisis ceased

- Yes - said blushing until the hair strands.

- Ivan ... you said ....

- That you can dating. - he interrupted.

- But ... - I think she was speechless.

- Marina ... you want to date my mom, right? - Asked me.

- I want. - I replied.

- So, come here. - He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of bed - Keep in your knees. - I kinda didn't understand what he said - This way is more romantic. - He whispered in my ear - Now repeat after me ... Clara.

- Clara. - I repeat seeing her looking confused and amused.

- Would you date me? - I couldn't help looking at him and she did the same. He just scolded me with his eyes urging me to continue.

- Would you date... me? - I finally asked and realized that she had tears in her eyes.

- I told you that she would look like ...Look, she's almost crying. - He spoke quietly covering the mouth with his hands - Mom .. responds! - He told her, who opened a beautiful and huge smile.

- Of course I'll! - I stood thinking all that time was too good to be true.

- Marina. - He spoke through gritted teeth - Go and hug her. - I smiled at him and I stood up. She came to me and we hugged tight - you will not kiss? - He asked half angry - Mom, she is your girlfriend! - We looked at him for a few seconds wondering how he could be so cunning.

Clara nodded slightly and gave me a long peck causing the boy clap.


- Done! Now, let's finish breakfast. - He said.

We sat down again and came back to eat breakfast.


- Mom, can we ride a bike today?

- Yes, we can, son.

- I can also go? - I asked.

- Of course. - He replied - The three of us.

- And,  you know how to ride a bike, huh? - I asked.

- Yes, you don't? If you want, I'll teach you. - Spoke with his mouth full.

- Yes, I do know. - I laughed.

- Ivan, don't eat with his mouth open. - Clara scolded him and the boy was a bit grumpy. To unwind, I imitated his gesture, I filled my mouth with cake and started talking. He laughed and Clara also couldn't resist. At the end the three laughed.


***


The boy was taking a shower at the behest of his mother and we went to the kitchen washing dishes.

- What was that, Marina? - She asked me.

- Evidence that you educated him very well. - I said as I kissed her neck.

- But he acted so naturally.

- I know ... I got surprised. He said that you like me. He overheard you saying it for Cadu. And he has a friend with two dads.

- He told you that? - Asked timidly.

- Yeah. Is it true?

- Yes, it is.

- I like you too. - I spoke in her ear - Now let's finish getting the house because we have to go bike riding with Ivan and it is best at the morning.






7 comments:

  1. What a happy family :).

    I think Globo should continue " Em Familia " with different title but same actress and show us their new marriage life such as.....Both of them adopt a daughter and blah blah.....;).

    Thank you Bia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this B....

    This should be the epiloque of their story..

    can all the children be like Ivan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In fact, there is a fic (but I was unable to contact the author) that tells their story showing what happened between some scenes. The fic shows what was not shown by the Globe and follows after the wedding.

      Maybe one day I can bring this fic to our blog

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much Bia. Ivan is an intelligent boy. Keep it up Bia. very very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want a son like this. kkkkkk

      Delete
    2. me too, I would love a son like Ivan. He's so so intelligent. He'll be very successful one day.

      Delete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.