WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Monday, July 28, 2014

[Fanfiction] WELCOME TO MY WORLD - Chapter 5

Chapter 5


Clara's POV

A simply perfect smell entered my nostrils making me inhale even more air. My body felt light, relaxed. For the first time in my life I felt like I was complete, renewed. I opened my eyes and I finally realized what was making me feel that way. I was lying with my back on the bed and Marina was resonating with her head on my shoulder. Her hot breath prickled me and the smell that I was feeling was coming from her hair. I didn't notice when a huge smile took over my face. I just know it remained for a long time.

Every day, despite the fatigue, laziness or even when I was sick, I always could wake up and get up, even if Cadu was embraced me. But, at that moment, I had no desire to get up. I just wish I could stay here all day, watching her as she slept.

Apparently my movements became involuntary, since I had no awareness of when I started stroking her brown hair that spread over me. She moaned and clung to my body more. I responded pressing a kiss on top of her head.

If I had any strength to get up, it had died.

- Today is Saturday. - She whispered hoarsely - Stay here a little bit. - Snuggled into me.

- Oh, it mean that you're awake, huh, lady?

- About 10 minutes. - Looked at me and smiled - But here was so good that I didn't wanna moving.

- Good morning. - I replied smiling too.

- Good morning. - Stretched.

- When you got here ... in my arms? - I finished softly.

- Don't you remember? - She leaned on her arms as she looked at me with a comically indignant face.

- Nooo. - I replied through a yawn.

- It was after we made love, Clara. - Said seriously.

- WHAT?!! - I asked a little too loudly.

- I can't believe you don't remember it! - She shook her head.

- Marina ... of course no ... I didn't ... I wouldn't forget this... never. - Nearly desperate, the words left my mouth with incredible ease and speed. What I heard next was a laugh as I felt my face flush completely.

- No, we didn't it. I just wanted to see your face. And, by the way, I don't remember when I got myself in your arms, I just woke up like this. - Smiled.

- What time is it? - I asked and she looked at the clock that sat beside her on the nightstand.

- 6:40 am. - Spoke.

- On Saturdays, Ivan only wakes at 9:00 am. Come here. - I extended both hands and motioned for her.

- Who are you and what have you done with Clara?

- Want her back?

- No. .. I'm liking this young woman here. - she said as she hugged me.

I even don't really know what was happening to me. My mind was lost somewhere in her bags.

The fact is that I no longer wanted to control me. I just wanted to feel. With her everything was very intense. Just looking at her made ​​my heart race. Sleeping and waking up with her in my arms was something indescribably good. And I still was not satisfied. I wanted more ....

- What are you gonna do? - She asked, seeing that I sat on the bed.

- Sit here. - I hit my hands on my thighs.

- What for? - Asked a middle suspiciously.

- Are you afraid?

- No - replied seriously and sat sideways on me.

- No. Put one leg on each side of my body. - I said and she looked at me with raised eyebrows and a huge question mark in the eyes - Just do what I'm asking. - I said gently.

- Okay. - She sat as ordered - I'm here. - Said looking into my eyes.

- Be quiet. I want to try something. - I said in a low voice.

- Clara ... what are you gonna do? - Asked in the same tone.

I didn't answer her. I just put my hands on her waist and looked the almost imperceptible contraction that occurred in her abdomen. Her skin seemed to burn my fingers and I felt her gaze on me.

- Your skin is so soft. - I said to myself with a barely audible voice.

I raised my head to face her and found her passionate gaze. The half-open mouth and the breath a little breathless. I inched closer to her, leaving my face inches from her.

She closed her eyes and breathed deeply. I realized that my fingers were trembling slightly. In a surge of courage and desire I closed my eyes and joined our lips. And with that simple touch I felt something turn me on. I can't define or describe what it was, but I knew that kiss was a watershed in my life.

"And now? Should I continue or stop here? ... It's better stop ... right?... after all..." - My train of thought was interrupted when I felt her tongue on my lips asking for passage. I automatically relented. And if that rub of lips was already good, having her tongue moving with mine was spectacular. She was really good at it. My heart was completely elated and I felt hers hit the same way. I had never felt this way ... in so many years married, my husband has never made ​​me feel that way. With a simple kiss I was excited, even more in love and passionate.

Her hand gently held my neck, her touch was electrifying. She deepened the kiss increasingly. I felt like she was losing control completely.



***


Marina's POV

Months learning to control me and, with a kiss, she made my equilibrium be completely destroyed. I was finding myself the queen of self-control in recent months and two days under the same roof with her has made ​​me lose all sanity. But, come on, she was not helping me. I was totally surprised when she kissed me, it was something so subtle, shy, calculated and I was being completely opposed of it. I was hungry for more.

I pulled my lips from hers and heard with pleasure a moan of frustration from her. I kissed her face, her neck and she brought her hands up my hair holding them. I knew I needed to stop, but my body was totally opposed to this act, only asked me to continue.

- Marina. - She spoke in a voice laden with desire.

I pushed her gently until she was lying again. We returned the kiss and I arrested her hand with mine. I pulled away a bit and she opened her eyes smiling.

- I can't control myself this way, Clara.

- Of course you can. - She gave me a peck.

- No. - I pulled up and throwing me on the bed - It was so good. - I said after a long silence.

- It was wonderful. I never felt so. - Hugged me.

- Me neither.

- Ah Marina ... you are experienced. You must have felt it before.

- Not with so much intensity. - I said and she smiled.

- I wanted to stay here forever in this bed with you. - she said.

- Me too.



There were knocks on the door.

- Mommy! - the little voice called and Clara moved away from me.

- Come in, son. - She spoke without even realizing that we were scantily clad. I pulled the blanket over my body before the boy entered.

- I woke up. - He spoke kind of shy.

- Want some breakfast? - She asked as he scratched his eyes.

- I want.

- Have you brushed your teeth?

- Yeah

- So take this robe to mama. I'll go make your breakfast. - She pointed to garment behind the door. The boy took it and gave it to his mother who soon covered her body and went into the bathroom to do her morning hygiene.

- Can I lie down there? - He asked me with a half smiling and I nodded her head positively - Did you like to sleep here?

- Loved. - Smiles.

- The bed of my mother is the best in the world, right? - Laughed.

- Yeah ... you're right. - After a few minutes Clara came from the bathroom.

- You two stay quiet, soon I'll bring the breakfast to you. - She spoke.

- Clara, I'll help you, breakfast in bed is asking too much.

- No need. You can stay here. You two talk a bit there. - She left the bedroom.

- Ivan, can you give me license just a minute, I need to wear an outfit.

- Are you naked?! - He asked a little shocked and I could not help but laugh at his face.

- No. .. I'm in lingerie.

- Aah, but its okay because I see my mother like this every day, and I'm also a child.

- Yeah ... but... you're a boy. - I explained.

- No problem. - Insisted - but since you're ashamed ... I had an idea. - He got up and ran to the closet. He rolled some things up a bit and pulled something there - take it! - he told me as he handed me the cloth.

- What is it? - I asked a little confused.

- The robe of my dad. It'll be a little big, but the other of my mommy is dirty, then just have that.

- Don't you mind if I wear? - I asked afraid.

- Of course no ... my dad has other and he doesn't live here anymore ... it's no longer him, after all he didn't take because he didn't wanna it, huh? - Smiled.

- Okay. - I smiles back and got dressed.

- You look beautiful.

- You think so?

- Yes, you're beautiful. It's not for nothing that my mother is so in love with you. - He spoke naturally, leaving me gaping.







9 comments:

Comments considered offensive will be removed.