WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Saturday, July 26, 2014

[Fanfiction] WELCOME TO MY WORLD - Chapter 4

Chapter 4


Marina's POV

- Say 'Hi' to Marina, my son. - Clara spoke.

- Hi Marina. - Said the boy smiling with a hoarse voice.

- Hi man, how was your day at school?

- It was the maximum. My teacher said I'm very good in Portuguese.

- Oh really? - Asked - Damn this is great. Later you show me what you know?

- Of course. - He said happily.

- Ah, and the other matters, eh lad? - Clara asked - It's only in Portuguese that you are doing well?

- No mom, is not it. - Hastened to explain - it's because I'm best in this area.

- Ahem - squinted - I wanna see your notes later. Now go take a bath.

- Yes ma'am. - He saluted making them laugh.

- I told you he'd be okay with everything, huh?

- Oh, I'm more quiet to know that.

- Now that the man of the house approved your arrival you can sleep soundly. - We laugh - I have to prepare something for him to eat.

- You wanna I help you? - Looked at me with an arched eyebrow.

- And do you, by chance, know how to cook...? - I faked a look of indignation at the question.

- Of course not ... - she laughed at me - but I can be useful for something, is not it? There must be something easier to do.

- Hmm .. - she hit the index finger on his chin a couple times. - Oh, I already know! - the same finger pointed upwards in a clear sign that she had an idea. - Peel and cut vegetables.

- Well I think I can do that. - I spoke.

- So here we go. - She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen. She's got everything I needed and put in my hand - Sit down in that chair. - I sat down.

- Did you can to organize your stuff? - She asked me as she washed her hands in the sink.

- Yes I was able to do, in the end, there was not much left. - I smile, sad.

- Don't be like this, Marina. I assure you that you'll recover soon. You're great at what you do.

- I hope it will be this way, Clara. - I sighed

- It'll be, you'll see. - She came up and shook my hand.


***


At night

- I've put Ivan on the bed and now is your turn, Mrs.

- My turn for what? - I asked absently.

- That I'm putting you in bed. - Gave me a teasing look that made me paralyzed. Of course I wanted it to happen but it really took me by surprise - Come on. - She smirked aside and reached out to me.

- Of course. - Without averting my gaze from her I took the offered hand and she led me to the bedroom.

- I. .. - she interrupted me with a gesture for me to stay silent.

- Don't speak. - Approached me at a slow pace. When she was inches away from me she smiled again. She put her hands on my waist making me shiver.

My breathing became panting.

- Clara. - She came almost in slow motion.

- Marina. - She whispered millimeters from my lips before hillside them.

- Marina! Marina! - Back to real life, Clara snapped her fingers in front of my face.

- Uh, what? - I probably asked with a silly face.

- I said I put Ivan in bed and you can go to sleep when you want. I'll shortly - She said laughing at my distraction.

- Oh ... yeah ... I'm ... now. - I got up immediately.

When we got to the bedroom she grabbed a towel inside the closet.

- I'll take a shower. - She spoke.

- Okay. - I said I'll read a bit here.

- Okay - She turned to go to the bathroom but stopped on the way. - Do you prefers certain side of the bed? With Cadu I used to be on the right side.

- Oh yeah. - I felt a little jealous to hear his name.

I got myself under the covers she had tidied up before I get to the bedroom. I picked up my book and started to read when I saw her depositing the towel on the bed. She looked me straight in the eyes as if to hold my attention. As if she didn't already have it.

She sighed and was with difficulty that she brought her hands up to the light blue shirt she wore. She had a shy but provocative look. The shirt was slowly rising and I almost stopped breathing only see her straight and delicate abdomen. She completely took the piece off and I stared dumbfounded. Her breasts were absurdly perfect, of course I had seen her in a bikini but it's different because now it was like she was undressing herself for me. As much as she seemed to have difficulty doing that in front of me, there was something else in her looking. The garment was dropped to the ground.

I shook my head and blinked trying not to look either. For a second a sadistic glare crossed her innocent gaze. She was having fun torturing me? The next step made me believe so.

She put her fingers to the buttons on the jeans she wore. I put my book on the bed and crossed my arms in an almost unconscious gesture. The zipper came down and she put her hands on the sides of the pants pushing it to her feet. I bit my lips automatically. Her face turned red. Obviously modesty was still there. But she was trying to put it a little aside to tease me ... and, God of heaven, she was getting it. The white lingerie contrasted with her tanned skin. The shapely thighs, the skin apparently so soft made me want to touch it immediately.

- Now I'm gonna take a shower. - She smiled shyly.

- Me too.

- What? - She asked me scared.

- In the social bathroom ... cold bath. - I said and before leaving the room I still hear her laugh.


***

Clara's POV

Under the hot shower I wondered what I had caused to Marina have to take a cold bath in winter. I decided to tease her and she seemed to have fallen perfectly. The amazing thing is that I didn't need to do much, I just undressed in front of her. The desire was evident in her eyes. I felt like any second she would get up and grab me. I was surprised by the high control of hers.

I decided I wouldn't stop there. A wicked idea crossed my mind. First I thought about leaving the bathroom naked and say that my towel had fallen or something like it. But I found it too radical. It was not in time to play so heavy.

So I left the bathroom and went to the bedroom. She still was not there. I took a semi-transparent black nightdress and a lace panties of the same color and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, looked in the mirror to see how I was, after all, she was beautiful and I couldn't do ugly. I got dressed and left the bathroom.

She looked at me and gulped. I climbed on the bed and lay down beside her. I pulled the blanket from her to me and she threw the book on the nightstand. She had surely lost all concentration in reading.

- Good night, Marina. - I went to her and pressed my lips on her face for long seconds.

- Go ... good night, Clara. - She answered with difficulty. I covered my body and turned around.

She turned off the lamp and lay down too. In the process her leg lightly brushed mine.

- How can you still be hot after take a cold shower?

- I don't know. - She spoke - I warm up quickly.

- You're lucky, I'm still cold.

- Do you want me to catch another blanket?

- Hold me. - I answered before I lost the courage to ask.

- W. .. what? - That night was being especially difficult for her to formulate sentences.

- Hold me. You don't need to catch anything. You warm me. - I looked over my shoulder and saw her approaching reluctant. When she was near she got out of bed. I lost her and I looked to see where she was going.

She took off her clothes at once, leaving only underwear, there was back the provocative and sensual Marina. That shy woman seconds ago was gone, instead of looking silly now she had a fatal looking, the smile completely malicious told me that if I don't want her to further the signal I should no longer provoking her. She went back to bed and then I felt the warm body shaping to mine. Her breasts pressing my back, her thighs entwining mine, her breathing heavily on my neck.

A strand of hair was put behind my ear and soon I felt the lips very close making me shiver with a hoarse whisper.

- Good night, Clarinha. - Her arm went around my waist clutching me closer to her.

- Go ... good night. - This was my turn to stutter.







17 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this! Please keep going :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep going, my friend.
      You can be sure of that ;)

      Delete
  2. Thanks Bia :). Really love it......I think their story in the videos should going like this , don't you agree ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, my friend. I really agree with you. I just love a malicious and provocative Marina. Clara should know better who she tries to provoke. LOL I always repeat to my friends: Marina was fabulous at the beginning of the soap opera.

      Have you ever wondered what would happen if the soap opera had shown Marina so seductive? OMFG, much heterosexuality would crumble. kkkkkkkk

      Delete
  3. speaking of cold showers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take cold shower almost every day because of these fics kkkkk
      Keep reading the updates, will become increasingly better

      Delete
  4. I'm a straight girl from middle caucasus, but I'm just addicted to this couple's incredible love story.
    THANK YOU sooo much for doing this.
    Ni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Bia for the incredible story....LOVE what your doing....keep it up friend.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! this is great i'm so much happy upon reading the story & i'm excited on the chapter, please keep going my friend. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bia.....When will we have the next chapter ? Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bia thank you looking forward on the fan fics everyday. .....

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.