WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Wednesday, July 30, 2014

[Fanfiction] INQUIETUDE - Chapter 7


Chapter 7 - From the feelings until the meat


The ground was really being cleaned, but Clara still showed some uncertainty. She dying a little every day that she passed away from Marina. Thought of her touch, the gentle way and tomboyish way which took turns and made her even more delighted. She wanted to live that love lawlessness, that moment, without waiting "the things if they hit." But, around on the bed, she found the reason for she staying still there. And something - she didn't know where it came from and why it came - held her there and kept her to drop everything.

It was the third day since she asked Marina for 'time'. Clara thought that time was enough to settle everything and move on. But she couldn't pull Cadu for a frank conversation. Her, until so, husband always could escape.

Cadu felt that something was very wrong - at least for him - Something was going on, so he fled. Postpone until when he could. Or even until some plan appears to reverse the situation to his side.

The couple was in the home of the sister of Clara. Cadu talked to Virgil about random subjects while Clara heard her sister complain about the proximity of Luiza and Laerte. Clara's cellphone started ringing and an uncontrollable smile lit up her face when she saw the name of Marina on the display.

- Clarinha ... - said Marina as a sigh.

- Hi, Marina. - Clara looked at Helena and held her laughter at seeing her big sister making a heart with her hands - Look, if you called me for...

- Calm down. I didn't call to you to charge anything - Marina assured. - I called because I need you!

Clara laughed on the other side.

- No, I mean ... - Marina tried to correct and laughed too - Yes, I need you! But now I need your help here in the studio. I need you to do that effect with colorful lights, remember? That you used in the assay of the couples. The girls tried to do it but they failed. Only you know it.

- I remember. Yes, I'll be there - guaranteed Clara.

- Come fast, I'm waiting.

Clara laughed humorlessly and bit her lip.

- In15 minutes I'll be there. A kiss.



- Marina and her power to make my sister look like a teenager in love - Helena joked throwing a pillow at Clara - I talked so much about me that I didn't ask how is this your alternate romance.

- After that day in Urca we haven't seen each other - Clara lay in bed and Helena followed her - Oh, sister ... I ased for 'time', you know? A time to be able to clean the ground and talk to Cadu. And for ... - Clara sighed remembering Marina's lips shaping up hers - It's increasingly difficult to stay near to Marina - she confessed, feeling her body heating. Or maybe it was just the air conditioner that was not fulfilling its function.

"You'll see that this is so and it'll be like this forever 
It gets complicated and at the same time different "
(excerpt of a popular Brazilian song)

- Being replaced by a man must be very difficult, but by another woman... it should be worse - Helena said staring at the ceiling.

- Ah, Leninha. Don't complicate things for me, geez - said Clara trying to soften the impact of what Helena said with a slight smile.

- Okay, sorry. And how long will last this time? - Helena questioned turning sideways to look Clara.

- Ends tonight. I'll go to Marina's studio to help her with the pictures and when I get back ... Well, so I tell you how it was.

- Glad you decided. So, you can holding on a little longer before you ... - Helena laughed and tickled Clara.

- Your clown! I have to go - Clara got up and looked herself in the mirror that was glued to the door of the wardrobe of her sister.
- You're beautiful, sister - said Helen smiling.

When passing through the living room, Clara and Cadu looked at each other like strangers.

- Cadu, pick up Ivan in judo, please. I have to go and help Marina with somethings in the studio.

- I thought you had already left the studio, Clara - said Virgilio naturally.

- I left, yes. But Marina asked for my help, so I'll deny it? - Clara replied Virgilio looking at him firmly, avoiding return the hard look of Cadu.

- You have become good friends, right? Even more after to know that her cousin is the Chica's boyfriend ... the families are increasingly approaching.

- Yeah ... - Helena coughed trying to get attention from her husband who seemed not realize that he was putting Clara in a embarrassing situation, - Virgilio, did you go to the pharmacy to seek the remedy of Mr. Benjamin (Virgilio's father)?

While Virgilio and Helen discussed about Benjamin, Clara knelt in front of Cadu and said:

- When I come back we'll talk, ok? because we can't to live in this situation so... Complicated.

- Later, right? Always after Marina. - provoked Cadu - If you not resolve to stay there, I'll wait you.

Clara huffed and got up without saying a word. Walked out the door without looking back.


***


Work in studio was intense. Besides the lights, Clara helped Marina with the adjustment of the lens, position of the models, costume change and various other things that had been requested. Clara thanked to heaven for the day full of work, because only then she could let the desire for Marina in the background. Trying not to fall into the trap of those provocative brown eyes, but time or another they exchanged a loaded look horny. Electrical shocks could be felt feet away. Sometimes their bodies purposely brushed. The hands touched entwining their fingers for a few seconds.

Vanessa watched it in silence as she couldn't say anything. The redhead knew everything about Marina, and of that "everything" two things stood out at the time:

1. When the photographer struck something into her mind, no one drew out.

2. Marina was really in love with Clara.


And there was nothing she could do to stop it. At least, for now.



***


The watche marked 18h08 when the workday was over.

Flavia, Gisele, Marina, Clara and Vanessa were laying in different furnitures on photographer's bedroom. Clara and Marina were lying in bed keeping, without much success, a little distance. Marina was lying on her side and Clara belly up, leaving a piece of her tanned skin exposed. Without asking permission Marina began running her fingers slowly on that almost forbidden place. Clara closed her eyes and exhaled, which began heavy, slowly through her nostrils. She felt her sex contract and she wanted to hit Marina.

- I'm going out before I fall asleep here - Gisele said getting up from the same couch where Vanessa also was sitting.

- Give me a ride? - Asked Flavia.

- Of course! Bye girls - said Gisele giving a kiss on each.

Flavia also said goodbye and the two soon disappeared in the views of those who had remained.

- Don't you have something to do, Van?  - Asked Marina already approaching Clara and touching her belly with the whole hand. Vanessa stared at her with a raised eyebrow.

- For sure! Even because I have passed the age of to play gooseberry. Goodbye to you.

Once Clara was sure that Vanessa had left she said in a tone of reproach slightly flawed:

- Stop to tease me, Marina.

- Sorry, but I missed you so much - said Marina approaching further. Their bodies were glued and now Marina's hand passed through the back and the waistband of Clara's jeans.

- I'm going crazy - said Clara whipping in the ear of Marina - I want you, Marina.

"I want you 
I want you so bad babe 
I want you, 
I want you so bad 
It's driving me mad, it's driving me mad. "


Clara, feeling a bit more comfortable than the previous times, kissed the neck of Marina rising to her ear, breathing a little more slowly in her ear, Her lips  went down through the jaw and went to her mouth. When their mouths met, the hands, on bodies, also allowed to meet themselves.

Breathing more slowly, Clara fett her hand going down to the breast of Marina. Pressed her still over the fabric of the dress that the photographer wore and Marina moaned into her lips. Marina guided the hand of Clara to her bare thigh and shivered when Clara ran her nails lightly up and down.

Clara's heart raced every second. Her sex began to throb and she knew how it would end, would break the limit missing to feel herself completely of Marina.

Clara pulled away panting, feeling her body shudder.

- I can resist no longer, Marina - confessed Clara whispering into Marina's lips.

- I also can't resist ... - said Marina lightly biting the neck of Clara - Your taste - sighed in Clara's ear who shivered with every touch - Your smell, your touch ... I want you now!








6 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Love the story so far..... Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waiting the next.
      The translator (me) is so slow :P

      Delete
  2. Love the seen...

    Vanessa, your not needed there... (',')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kkkk Vanessa is an unnecessary or not (but funny) stone in the shoe.

      Delete
  3. Bia, ur translation is fine. Don't worry as long as we can understand. Thanks so much for ur hard work and your writing too. Now looking forward to Chapter 8.

    PS.
    I only wish I could experience what they are having /doing in this chapter 7. Hihihihii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quiet with my translation, my firend. You guys are great. What makes me upset is the delay in posting. ;)

      PS.
      oh, my friend.... I wish I could experience it too. ho ho ho!

      Delete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.