WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Tuesday, July 29, 2014

[Fanfiction] INQUIETUDE - Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Waiting 


Once down on the floor of her apartment, Clara could hear the noise of the son and husband. When she got closer to the door she smelled of garlic being fried in pan. She didn't know - or wouldn't understand - why this situation bring her a small pool in her eyes. She deep breath and turned the doorknob.

- Mom, at last! - Said Ivan running to Clara, holding her - I woke up and didn't see you here, where you been?

Clara looked up staring at a stranger Cadu. The husband seemed to have become a darker being overnight. Frown, dark circles, a hard look and no word.

- Mom went to Aunt Helena, she... she needs to talk to me, I fell asleep there - said Clara disentangling her son and going to the kitchen.

Clara stood with her hands resting the table and stared Cadu. He in turn had not yet swallowed what had happened the night before.

Cadu didn't wanna to think that coldness was the fault of something that he himself suggested weeks ago. He didn't wanna to feel responsible for having planted in the mind of Clara the idea that Marina was interested in her.

Clara walked up of Cadu and hugged him from behind, pressing their bodies, breathing . Regardless of the confusion that settled inside of her, she still felt some familiarity with that body and that presence. But she felt that there wasn't much more horny, so much passion. They seem to have become ... friends.

- I love you so much, you know? - Said Clara still clinging to Cadu - I love you so much, Cadu.

Cadu turned to face his wife, held her chin between his fingers and kissed her. Clara tasted the taste of Marina mixing with the taste of Cadu and pulled away. Creepy.

- What is happening, Clara? What happened to you? To us? - Cadu asked feeling the chest burn in pain.

- Don't ask me anything, Cadu, please - asked Clara whispering - I'm trying, Cadu. I swear, but it's hard, too hard. I don't wanna ... - now the tears already descended her face without any effort - I don't wanna hurt you. I promise to try to get as close to it as possible.

Without understanding Cadu tried to walk away. Supported the sidebar of the bookshelf which divided the kitchen from the dining room and asked:

- Forgive you for what, Clara? I don't understand what you mean...

Feeling smothered with words that couldn't get out, Clara ran into the bedroom and locked the door. She laid in bed breathing so fast and her lungs barely were ascending and descending completely. A movie crossed her mind: when she saw Cadu at the first time, the first conversation, the first kiss. The discovery of pregnancy. A new life being built.

So many things experienced, so many emotions ... Clara was aware that she had much to lose, but also had a lot to gain. Now she just needed to think about how to do this the less difficult way .

Clara then took her phone and began typing an message to Marina.


***


At Santa Teresa, Marina rested in her favorite chair while Gisele and Flavia were organizing the mess left by the models who have been there sooner.

Smiles appeared time or another on her lips and Marina closed her eyes, disbelieving that this atmosphere was hers and that Clara was part of it.

Vanessa returned to the studio to check, as always, If Marina needed anything.

- Marina? Have I to throw on you a bucket of water for you to notice me? - Asked the redhead after calling Marina for the fifth time.

- Ah! Hi, Van! No. .. Speak, what happened? You need anything?

- No. .. - responded musically - it's just that you're there with this passionate face.

Marina immediately changed her happy face. She wondered how much longer Vabessa would be against her feeling and its reciprocity. She got up from her chair with the intention of going to the bedroom, but Vanessa stopped her.

- You will not tell me what you and Clara talked?

The photographer turned and stopped in front of Vanessa.

- In a way well summed up: We will stay together - Marina replied concisely. Turned and continued the original route.

Vanessa followed her.

- And you think it will be easy? As if by magic? Marina, Clara ...

- Has a husband, a son. I already know that, Vanessa - completed Marina, exalted. She was really tired of discussing it with the redhead.

- Today you're with a apassionate face, tomorrow you'll look like a betrayed, replaced. To Clara, you is just a novelty, Marina. A curiosity.

- Novelty, curiosity, discovery, love. I am all that. And she is that and then some for me too - Marina countered.

- Love? ... You don't even love her - the redhead shrugged.

- You're right. I don't love her. But I'm gonna love her, I WANT to love her. And she wants to love me too. And she will. We'll love each other. And again, I want it. I want to be only hers and I want her to be only mine. And we will. Now get out of here, please. I need to rest.

As soon as Vanessa walked out the door, Marina threw herself on her bed. She felt the phone vibrate beneath her lower back and was startled when she saw the messages came from the same sender: Clara.

"Give me time? Not long, I promise. I swear by what you want, it's just a time so I can fix things here, 'clear the ground.' It's not overnight I can leave what was my for ten years. And I want to give myself to you completly, renewed. I will not take much time. Wait me because I want you as much as you want me. "

Marina felt her eyes full of tears of happiness. She asked the heavens to the delay of Clara didn't extend and that she didn't change her mind halfway. She'd hate to see the smile of victory in the face of Vanessa. More than that, she'd hate to feel cheated.

"And I want to give myself to you completly, renewed."

Marina read that phrase more times than was recommended and shivered at the thought of Clara being of her, ​​completely. And from that moment Marina asked that time be generous with them.







4 comments:

  1. " Waiting " for the love of your life is always worthy , isn't it ?

    Thank you Bia.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you.
      'Waiting' is also to have respect for the other person.

      Delete
  2. “I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side.”

    ― Paulo Coelho

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.