WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Sunday, July 27, 2014

[Fanfiction] INQUIETUDE - Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - We 



Helena went to the living room to seek her wristwatch when stopped between the gate that divided the hallway to the bedrooms and the dining room. Marina was sitting on couch tinkering with her phone.

The sister of Clara watched her during a few minutes. She thought Marina had a unique beauty. In those few minutes, she felt the air of seduction invading her apartment. Once she started to go to the photographer, Clara walked through the living room door.

- Let's go? - Clara said resting her elbows on the back of the couch and leaning toward Marina.

- I thought it would take longer.

- Cadu was, probably, take Ivan to play soccer on the beach. They'll take time - Clara said, moving away when Marina turned her face toward her.

- Don't you want to stay for lunch? - Helena offered now approaching the two.

Clara looked at Marina considering the hypothesis, expecting any response from her. Marina thought that gesture was funny  since the two had not that kind of intimacy. Not yet.

- No, sister. Maybe next time. We need to talk ... - Clara replied looking back at Marina.

Helena smiled with ulterior motives for Clara, who blushed.

When she said goodbye to her younger sister, Helena said in secret:

- Do what you have will, sister. This no has to be forever, has to be by the time you want.

Clara nodded positively and squeezed Helena in her arms.

- Let's go? - Said Marina lifting from the couch.

Clara nodded and kissed her sister again. Clara can't see, but Helena smiled as she watched the two walking through the door.



In the car, Clara was trying to escape from the glances of Marina. But she didn't want to run anymore. She was completely delivered, just needed to warn to Marina about that.

Clara allowed herself to feel the butterflies in the stomach and placed her hand on the hand of Marina, after she laid a hand on her lap after changing gears.

Marina took Clara's hand to her lips kissing it sweetly.



The photographer parked the car near the short wall on Urca. (click to view it) There were few people and, since a child, Marina loved the view  proportionated from that location. (click to view it) Marina sat on the low wall and Clara followed her moviments.

They looked at each other for a few minutes until Clara smiled bland. No matter the time passed, perhaps she never get used to the depth of Marina's look.

- We are playing of 'be serious'? - Asked Clara breaking the mood.

Marina approached, stealing a fiery kiss of Clara, who gasped, blinking repeatedly until she felt sharp focus again.

- Why are you looking like this? - Marina asked, holding the Clara's hands - Tell me what's happening.

And then there was no escape. The moment of truth had arrived.

- I. .. - Clara breath with eyes closed - I don't understand what is happening, Marina ... between us.

- There's still nothing concrete between us - said Marina - But we feel that something is growing, right? - Clara agreed with a nod - Now I need to know if ... if what you feel for me is what I feel for you.

- I ... - Clara cleared her throat - I don't know. I never saw myself in that situation, you know? - Confessed dazed - No man nor women touched me like this. I'm very confused, don't know what to think, what to do and you disappeared ...

Marina imitated the gesture that Clara always did: bit her lower lip.

- I know that I disappeared and I apologize for that. But if I was gone was because I couldn't deal with what was happening inside - Marina withdrew her hand from the hand of Clara and pointed to her own heart which was racing again - You left me lost, Clarinha - confessed with a smile.

- Lost? What did I do?

- Appeared in my life, messed me, put me in line, made ​​me want only you. - Said Marina between smiles and sighs.

- Are you serious? - Asked Clara, getting ever closer to the most difficult point of the conversation.

- I never talked so serious in my life - assured Marina, shaking hands with Clara - Clara, you ... you're all I've ever looked for. More than that. All I need. Your simple way of seeing life, her innocence, her spiritual lightness ... Everything about you delights me, makes me silly, makes me happy. You're already in me.

Clara cocked her head to the side biting her lower lip. She closed her eyes for a second. Maybe two. And when they opened, her eyes shone with tears.

- What are we gonna do? - Asked Clara holding back the tears.

- What do you want to do?

- I wish I didn't have Cadu in my life.

- But you have. You have Cadu and Ivan... And I. I want you, Clara. I need you and I have to say this, but ... I'll do whatever it takes to have you with me.

- You don't need to do anything - Clara replied giving a smile through the tears that were already falling without any effort - I'm yours now.

Clara stroked Marina's face, embraced the photographer hiding her face in her neck, inhaling the warm woody smell.

Marina didn't mind the tears wetting her skin.

- Be calm, Clarinha - asked Marina, caressing Clara's hair - We'll find a way to not let Cadu and Ivan so bruised in that story. And you're not alone. I'm with you. I wont leave your side ever again. I'm also completely in love with you. I'll make you the happiest woman in the world, in the universe. I wont promise anything because I hate promises, but I will prove, every day, that I'm your right choice.

Clara went out of her recent refugee and stared Marina. While watching her, tried to process all the information she had heard in the last minute. And thought: to be "the happiest woman in the world" may cost her an expensive price. She thought if she was prepared to pay it.







7 comments:

  1. My heart melted at this chapter....am I the only one ?
    All this fan fics really could drive me crazy.....kkkkkk.
    Thanks Bia for uploading them and thumbs up for the writers and also for the translator :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not the only one, my friend. It was so cute!
      You're right.. thumbs up for the writers \o/

      Delete
    2. Know your not alone I have loved every chapter it's like it's fiction and I feel like the writer has the correct words that should have been put into the storyline explain why Marina was ever with Vanessa and to hear when mrina told Vanessa the she was never in love with her was like music to my reading . Thanks to this writer, storyteller

      Delete
  2. My morning ritual....Love all the fanfics....kudos to all the writer's and of course to translator for giving us a great story....Thank you B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My everyday ritual kkk
      thank you, my firend.

      Delete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.