WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Friday, July 25, 2014

[Fanfiction] INQUIETUDE - Chapter 4


Chapter 4 - Sensations


Marina 

I'll take my chances. I'll do. I know she is married for 10 years or so. I know that besides the husband has a child. I know that people will throw stones at us. I know the faces that will turn away from us, the gossip will run from mouth to mouth. But I'm so in love ... so much in love that I feel this passion covering her and me, protecting us.

I should not have run away from what I feel dominating my being. But I was too scared.

God! How long I don't fell in love. I had completely forgotten how that felt like.

First, the idea of the challenge was that kept me on the path to Clara. In the past I got involved with some women who were involved with others women and others men. And just after tasting the "forbidden fruit" I just walked away. I did a lot of damage. But´I dont want to cause any damage now, I know what I want. Who I want.

I'm going jump off the cliff without any kind of protection.I can hit the ground, I can carry wounds that only time can heal or alleviate. But I need her in my life. Clara is all I ever needed. I will not miss her.

I stalled in fear, but my heart is screaming for her. My body ... This I shiver that I feel to remember of her lips on mine ...

The bedside clock marked 9 am and while, across the city, Clara saw the day getting strength every minute, Marina opened her eyes to the light beam that entered her bedroom.

Marina stretched for a long time, heard her bones creak and stayed there a bit longer. She turned her neck to one side, then to the other side and sat on the bed. A large smile, immense, almost ripped her mouth. The flavor of the right decision was really very sweet.

She went to take breakfast and wished a good day for whom was present at the table: Vanessa and Flavia.

- Very, very good morning, girls - Marina said, sitting and pouring herself a cup of coffee.

- What is this good mood? - Flavia questioned.

- Nothing ... I just decided to fix my love life - said Marina keeping her smile while drinking the black liquid.

- Then you will continue even going after Clara - Vanessa said firmly, looking to Marina - I'll let the glue prepared to fix your face.

- I didn't ask you anything, Vanessa. I know very well what I'm doing. And nobody, listen me, nobody is going to make me give up what I'm feeling.

Marina snorted and thought about to leave the table, but as she was stated to herself in bed, no one would take her smile and her sweet mood. Much less an embittered Vanessa.

The breakfast went silent since.

- Marina, remember that this photo shoot with the paraguayan models is today, right? I dunno ... When you talk, see or think of Clara you forget the life - Flavia said letting out a chuckle accomplice that she discarded as soon as Vanessa's eyes fell upon her.

- I know. It's only later, it's still early. I'll leave now. I don't know what time I'll be back, but I'm sure I'll be here before 3 pm. Where are the car keys? - Marina asked to Vanessa.

- They're in the keychains in the living room, why?

- I'll need them.

- You never drive the car ...

- Vanessa! - Marina said serious, slamming the cup stronger than intended on the table - Stop! I don't wanna to upset me more with you. I like you and you know that is not little. And you know that's not the way you think. If you love me, like you say you love, cheer for me. Want my happiness. Otherwise, I don't know how we can live with - sentenced Marina leaving the table without giving chances to Vanessa replicate.

Thanks to GPS! In much less time than expected Marina stopped in front of a picturesque building number 45. She tried think positively because she has not warned Clara that she would came. She drove the car a few more feet and stopped. Gasped and put her hand on heart that beat like a desperate bird out of the cage.

- Hi, good afternoon. Clara, the wife of ... - Marina felt her heart clench to remember that detail.

- Cadu? The housewife, sister of Helena? The two just went up. They just got back from the market and I heard Clara would say that the apartment of her sister... - told the doorman like a machine gun of information - ... is on the third floor. Apartment 35.

Marina thanked him with a smile and went to the elevator. Every muscle in her body twitching with anxiety. Third floor. The apartment 35 proved as soon as the elevator door is opened.

Marina rang the doorbell and when she was thinking of walking from one place to another while waiting for, a friendly woman with tied hair and brownish skin opened the door.

- May I help you? - said the friendly woman.

- Is here the apartment of Helena?

- Yes, It is, she just arrived. Mrs...

- No, no. The doorman informed me that Clara was here. I came to talk to her - Marina interrupted her, dieing to enter the apartment in search of Clara.

- Ah! You can enter, they are in the bedroom. I'll take you there.

Marina entered the apartment watching every detail and arresting a look at a picture frame where were two girls and a boy taller than the girls. Messy hair and a harbinger of beard on his face.

- They are: Helena, Clara and Felipe. - the maid said while pointed to each of them and quoted the names.

- Clara is lovely from child - Marina watched smiling.

The friendly woman glanced sidelong and nodded.

- Helena, has a girl here looking for Clara. - said the maid knocking on the door - Can she enter?

Clara had her back to the door, so almost fell out of bed to turn around and see a image of Marina posted before her eyes.

Amazement. Surprise. Joy. Clara could not tell which emotion spoke louder. But she made the best smile she had saved that morning.

- I came to surprise you. The doorman said you were here ... - said Marina breaking that silence that was becoming uncomfortable.

- Hi, I'm Helena, the Clara's older sister. - Helena said getting out of bed and greeted Marina with two kisses on the cheek.

Marina corresponded to the gesture wishing for Clara to be as closely as her sister.

- I'll let you two talk. I need to tell Rosa what she'll do to lunch, so ... feel comfortable. - Helena said leaving the bedroom and winking at Clara.

Slightly embarrassed and afraid, Marina approached. She knelt at the foot of Clara and took her hands. They were cold as the day of the kiss. But the feature of Clara was not the same that day. Was different, seemed distant and worried. Maybe a little sad. Marina hoped that she wasn't the reason for all those meanings.

- What is this little face? Looks like you have not slept very well. Are you okay? - Asked Marina caressing hands of Clara.

Clara took a deep breath and exhaled heavily through her nostrils before answering. She tried to develop a more cheerful smile, but failed.

- I need to go to my house, to see how things are going. You can wait me here, if you want, my sister doesn't care - said Clara.

Marina became even more worried.

- All right, I wait you. I wait the time you need, Clarinha - assured the photographer, smiling with confidence.

Clara felt more relaxed and smiled back. She rose from the bed soon as Marina stood and looked at her deeply. Marina was surprised when she felt Clara's lips touch hers.

The hope had returned.







2 comments:

  1. Thanks. Enjoyed them. Looking forward to some more. Very very interesting. Keep up.

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.